GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by robbiewiggs

1. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

That will work, I will add it to a spread sheet by tuner and find a way to add the Dragy data into the spread sheet. Might add the Dragy as a screen shot picture
  2. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

Hahaha no, I am still working on it. Once the car is back from the body shop I will update everything. I have no received any NDA, C&D or threats of any sort haha I do want to be respectful to the associated tuners so IDK what is proprietary vs what isn't.
  3. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

Oh you are spot on! The IS20 is what it is. Big turbo and other items are most likely a coming fall/winter project so I am just going to cruise on this setup till the end of the season. I switched around because it really isn't a lot of money and wanted to see what was out there and maybe find...
  4. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

Absolutely. I'll work on a format to load data that cohesive and easy to read. This would be good for a lot of newer guys looking at getting into the Cobb platform and who to go with. I fucking love making spread sheets!
  5. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

I am liking where you are going and I have one. It would take some time to do it fair to avoid heatsoak and what not to have the closest conditions for each tune. Log each tune with the AP and dragy in the same conditions and post it up. I think I can manage this once I get the car back.
  6. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

You're 100% correct, but the plan isn't to stay IS20 either so just finding a good base to progress with, that's all. And realistically, what I have in tunes is far less than some folks have in fake aero that doesn't do anything lolol
  7. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

I don't, but it can't hurt to try. More market research for the community I suppose
  8. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

by installer I mean, the dude who is a dealer out of his garage hahaha
  9. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

UM dealers are all over, similar to APR setup. Sneeky is in SoCal
  10. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

UM is appealing since the tuner/dealer/installer lives a whole 3 minutes from me and it seems that all the big boyz run UM. We shall see. sorry OP for massively hi-jacking and derailing this thread.
  11. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

Probably just some phantom knock on a car I rarely drive LOL (2018 bought new now with 59xx miles on it now). Nah, EQT had super clean tunes throughout the log. I just like explanation on things, blame my profession I suppose. We shall see how the new tunes jive.
  12. R

SneekyTuned OTS Tunes

My original tune was ok, it knocked a bit and some customer service stuff wasn't great so I just decided to shelf the original tune from him and move on. By chance I saw a post he made on IG about another tuner fucking people and I commented, he asked if I wanted to try another round with him...