GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RisingFallens

1. RisingFallens

MK7.5 stuff in Raleigh

GUY WHO BOUGHT THE ROOF BASKET, i forgot to give you the brackets!!!! DM your info so I can send them
  2. RisingFallens

MK7.5 stuff in Raleigh

Hey y'all! I'm getting rid of a good amount of stuff tomorrow during a yard sale. I'll be located in Raleigh NC, near Banks RD and 401, at a neighborhood-wide yard sale. 2 things, i'm not shipping any of this stuff... so please no asky. Second, I can't hold it either, so first come first serve...
  3. RisingFallens

MK7.5 part dump! Raleigh Yard Sale!!!

Hey y'all! I'm getting rid of a good amount of stuff tomorrow during a yard sale. I'll be located in Raleigh NC, near Banks RD and 401, at a neighborhood-wide yard sale. 2 things, i'm not shipping any of this stuff... so please no asky. Second, I can't hold it either, so first come first...
  4. RisingFallens

2 sets of wheels for sale, Raleigh NC!

Hey y'all, I'm doing some garage clean-out and funding for summer hotboi shit, so, I've got a few things for sale. Wife finally said there were tooooo many wheels in the garage, and I have to agree. I don't have a lot of pictures of them right now, but happy to take some more if peeps are...
  5. RisingFallens

(DC/VA/MD) 19x8.5 & 19x8 RS3 wheels with Pirelli Pzero

Someone buy these plez. I made the mistake of going with a cheaper pair that I found and spent many dollars trying to make better!
  6. RisingFallens

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Damn, I chose the worst day to post and leave. 😅 I was even sitting there wondering why his name was Scott but is UN was Dave… I’m just going to sleep this one off
  7. RisingFallens

I saw @StealthGTI in the flesh!
  8. RisingFallens

IS20 maxed out?

🙃hmm. I only see like a psi more full boost from the 93 tune pre-HPFP. I mean the power band is longer, but I haven’t heard anything about reliability? I mean tbh, is20’s didn’t really have the best reputation earlier in life, right? Maybe that’s it?
  9. RisingFallens

That’s going to be awesome to finally see yours in person 🤤🤤 so much fun tech I’m stoked to see. I think a few of us from the forum are on the inside too!
  10. RisingFallens

Knocking sound when decelerating

Mine made a similar sound, not as frequent, when my DP started getting loose at the midpipe
  11. RisingFallens

Mk7 Golf Rear seat delete kit - GROUP BUY OFFER.

What are we looking at for turn around time? It's pretty cool! Does the cross bar connect to original-holes in the cabin or is it held up by tension?
  12. RisingFallens

Crossover got jacked. Ideas for a new one.

You're going to really dig it. There is some quirks, but you'll dig it
  13. RisingFallens

CSB 2: Forum Celebrates National Taco Day

Sorry, it was more of a play off of this but my joke wasn't funny, so there's that
  14. RisingFallens

We get it @JC_451 you're more punk then we are
  15. RisingFallens

I had a leftover Carolina Smashburger from a local shop. 100 plant based and FUCK it was delicious. I'm a meat eater and all that, but yaht dammn that was good.