GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Righteousness

1. Righteousness

Hawke's Build

I really do hope for a positive outcome… I know the position you’re in. Keep us updated!
  2. Righteousness

Estate vs Estate R Rear Bumper

I found out the hard way. Thank you.
  3. Righteousness

Swapping Speedometer Needles

I’ve revived a decade old thread before on other platforms. You’ll be surprised the amount of revival happens lol.
  4. Righteousness

MK7 GTI Fog Lights Colour Temp?

I I currently have EVISION-X LED (D3S) × 1 from https://www.spectr.com.au/ It’s not bad but not perfect. LED however, I’ll take it.
  5. Righteousness

Hawke's Build

Wow that’s a big cost for the parts! My friend scored the whole lot for $650 AUD or $436 USD 😅 the virtual cluster is the next step yes or have you got that installed already?
  6. Righteousness

Hawke's Build

You have no idea how timely this is! My friend installed this exact setup by himself with the assistance of a discord group to make this happen. Do you have any vertical lines running through the head-unit? It’s apparently a very common issue. How much did it cost all up for you? I plan to do...
  7. Righteousness

R Headlights on a GTI

Yes I need help on that!
  8. Righteousness

replacing golf r headlight internals (ballasts, bulbs, etc).. anyone done it?

H How did everything go? I just found the missing golf r headlight to my car for $500, which has totalled to $700 AUD! 10 months wait over. Although, unfortunately my LED signal is hyper flashing on my dashboard and coding is not resolving it… I’ll keep digging.
  9. Righteousness

GDT and R estates - Bumpers

On the topic of bumpers, kind of, I’m planning to retrofit a quad exhaust system to my dual exhaust TDI wagon. Any difference to power? It’ll basically be a ‘Y’ shape. Not sure if this ‘back pressure’ business will be affected. Anything will help because I’m getting a second hand exhaust...
  10. Righteousness

It wouldn’t hurt to do a reflector delete on each side with gloss black vinyl to match. The GTI blades on the R just causes confusion between the variations, IMO. Volkswagen is just mixing styles together instead of keep it consistent. Side skirts make the vehicle appear lowered too and the...
  11. Righteousness

Have you confirmed this? I’ve lined up a golf r valence onto my standard rear estate MK7 bumper and it appears flush. Yes, I agree with this. I think you’ll be disappointed to know that the 7.5R Estate bumper doesn’t have the same features as the MK7R. The 7.5R has a flat design on the sides...