GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ricked_Em

1. R

LEYO Motorsport Billet Aluminum Chassis Bar

Brand new in the box. Silver in color. Never got around to installing them before the car got totaled. $160 shipped. 314-762-7600 https://www.leyo-motorsport.com/billet-aluminum-chassis-bar EDIT-MAKE ME AN OFFER!
  2. R

Fueling

With all of these new products coming out I have a rather standard question. I definelty plan on doing the prs fuel pump once it's released and I am now torn on something else. I see precision also has a port injection kit but with no real way of controlling it yet. So my question is why are no...
  3. R

WARNING-HUGE PICS INSIDE

Local offered to take some real pictures of my car two weeks ago and I am just getting around to posting them on here.
  4. R

NEUSPEED RSE12 BRONZE WITH TIRES

SOLD
  5. R

Handling and fitment advice needed

Hey guy coming from the power wise side (full bolt ons, is38, meth) I have started working on the handling side. I just got coil overs on (ST XTA) and I have a rear sway bar. I wasn't really able to lower and more as I am on 245/40-18 tires on 18x8 nuespeed wheels. I am looking for a little more...
  6. R

Finally detailed my own car

I've been doing some side work and finally got around to doing my own car. Prep: Adams strip wash (finally ran out and no more) Adams wheel cleaner Stay Fresh Car Care medium clay bar Adams Coating prep Polish: Adams orange pad and orange polish Adams blue pad and blue polish on some stubborn...
  7. R

Circuit Werks Catted Downpipe

Roughly 25k miles. Heat wrapped up top and a leak free lap joint clamp where it connects. My phone is being dumb about uploading pics. I went catless recently so this is just sitting around. $250 shipped in the US. Text 314-762-7600 for pics Link to new...
  8. R

DEAUTOKEY TAIL LIGHT AND REVERSE LEDS

I dont have pictures as they are just bulbs. Have about 3k miles on them. Worked amazing but I just upgraded to leds tail lights. Looking for $90 shipped. 314-762-7600 Tail lights http://deautokey.com/product/mkvii-gti-complete-brake-osram-led-kit-bright-error-free-plug-play Reverse...
  9. R

Readiness and you

Anyone know how many drive cyles or miles it takes? I am on Eurodyne adjustable 1.5 so I am assuming the rear is turned on. Anyone ever use the readiness reader on ED? It's shows beta so I am not sure if it actually works. I have 70 miles of drive time and 4 heat cycles and it is showing cats...
  10. R

SOLD

sold
  11. R

Built RS VS My IS38 Gti

Him- RS, fully forged motor, 8 injectors on e50-full bolt on, stock turbo Me- IS38 eurodyne with dsg tune, full bolt ons, meth spraying 50/50 mix in throttle pipe We did 2 runs, first one I was sleeping on the honk and he pulled instantly and I couldn't catch up. Second run we hit it together...
  12. R

US Millworks Plate Bracket

Seeing as I am going to be tinting my windshield here in the next few weeks I decided I should throw on a front plate to give the cops one less reason to pull me over. My favorite saying is that if you're gonna break the law just do one at a time. Anyway I researched on here and this is by far...
  13. R

Any Cobb tuners doing IS38 yet?

Just wondering if there is any progress as there aren't any tuners I would trust yet in STL.
  14. R

User Name?

Hi, I'm Tim but people think my name is Rick so here we are. Where/how did you come up with your user name? I got mine from one of my favorite shows and episode, whitest kids you know. Anyway, enjoy. https://youtu.be/tJN57zUY6ak
  15. R

What is your occupation?

I sell lawnmower and lawnmower accessories.