GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by riceburner

1. riceburner

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...A Waterslide Back To Mexico Is Technically Infrastructure - Zrick Solves Budget Crisis

Anyway, how is everyone holding up here? Sorry i haven't been on at all for like months, or that i drop in, leave one post and bail lol. Been busy ever since the new year started. On a billion dollars worth of projects and just can't seem to get or stay ahead on any of it. I've seen...
  2. riceburner

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...A Waterslide Back To Mexico Is Technically Infrastructure - Zrick Solves Budget Crisis

Agree and mostly hate 'big pharma' but also, there are dedicated scientists who should generally form a concensus about the effectiveness vs. negative possible reactions of a vaccine. There is money in diagnosing someone with cancer. But if 9 out of 10 doctors recommend getting treatment...
  3. riceburner

Not that i have many reservations against vaccinations. but, does anyone have a good, very pragmatic and nonbiased informational source i can look into about the effects, intended use and know risk factors of it? I am getting it. But some friends and family are getting all zrickety about it.
  4. riceburner

Are we really on flloyd again? Obvious dickhead cop. Doesnt represent policing as a whole. Flloyd was no outstanding citizen but of course didnt deserve to die. Also he shouldnt be the silver bullet to start a race war over
  5. riceburner

It is racist to be racist, because you are a racist. It is racist to not be racist, because you are blind to your racism. it is racist to be an anti-racist because you are racist to recognize you are not being racist on purpose It is racist to not acknowledge any of the above as options because...
  6. riceburner

man that is just so beyond wrong, to use that as an excuse to be a racist. i know i'm speaking to a good choir here but holy fuck, the virus could have started anywhere. Mark my words, there will be a similar virus spawned from eating factory farmed animals, which will have to, by extension...
  7. riceburner

Riceburner goes from 2 GTI's to one S4

car's going to the shop today for south bend clutch, ecs lightweight flywheel, oil filter housing leak fix.... and hopefully a stage 1 tune as long as the other stuff goes without any big surprises along the way :D On another note, a kind gentleman came from MA to buy and the GTI and drive her...
  8. riceburner

speaking of racism, did i hear correctly that old asian ladies are being beaten up and killed by people, because the asian race 'started covid'?