GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by red9

1. R

MK7.5 OEM LED Headlights Retrofit

Thanks for the link, i now have them fully working along with lane assist.
  2. R

hi, just to clarify the coding you have for the afs lighting does actually make the lights work properly as the dynamic light assist should?? using lane assist module?
  3. R

Hi, i can see exactly why you never itemized it now - what a pain!! its all working now apart from the high beam assist, most is coded but module 09 has a missing message from FLA. any ideas?
  4. R

Hi, what i`m actually after is which modules and what bytes/bits need to be coded in to add lane assist and PACC to the other modules on the car. For example does 44 module need to know?
  5. R

Hi, Thank you for the information, i`m getting a loom made up for this job , i`m more worried about the coding side of things, you say it may need vcp? also how does odis activate the PACC? some instructions would be appreciated very much, thanks.
  6. R

Hi, yes i`ve a 2017 golf gtd with the 8iu type headlamps fitted (now) it also has ACC from factory, i`m having the windscreen swapped so i can fit in the 3q0 camera, I can`t seem to find much info on the pinouts for lane assist camera loom, i`m told 2 can wires need to go to the front radar...
  7. R

Hi, ok, would you be able to assist me with coding in lane assist with mine? or is there a thread on here on how to? thanks.
  8. R

Hi, on a different subject have you installed lane assist to your golf?
  9. R

gw 3q0907530c 4b 3q0907338c 0345 bcm 5q0937084cf h34 led module x2 7p5941572a h06 light control x2 module 8v0907399d h08
  10. R

depends on how many wires are at the headlamp plug, i think its 8, don`t let nobody touch the wiring. 2 can wires orange and brown/blue 1 thick yellow 2 brown 1 blue and white 2 black and purple i have unsure which side headlamp thats for though. but both headlamps have 8 wires each, if yours...
  11. R

it sounds to me like the adaptions are not done properly, when i fitted mine i tried the rightside light first on the car without removing original lights, this was because the plug on left side would not reach... i coded the light in the 09 and all worked fine but was showing a basic setting...
  12. R

i take it your originals had single drl and single outer light unit? these have double drl and twin headlamp units, to function properly with the dynamic light assist you will need the lane assist camera, ive not got one in mine but have mirror with high beam assist but that doesnt function the...
  13. R

they may beable to do a software update on the 4b module. what is it you hope to achieve by fitting these lights in? do you have the lane assist camera installed?
  14. R

i replaced my 4b module as i found it didnt have the same adaptions in, has yours? maybe thats your problem?
  15. R

Ok, has your 4b module got same part number as his including the last letter `C` on the end? has it got same software number? also are your headlamp modules the same part numbers and software? i checked all these before i swapped mine. also how many wires do you have in each headlamp plug? what...