GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RAY_GTI

1. R

Puddle lights on Power folding mirrors not working

I just did this on my 2019 R yesterday. Go to Driver Door(42) Long Coding Byte 01 Check Bit 0 Do the same for Passenger Door(52)
  2. R

Digital Dash Brightness

Yes it does. Maybe it's set in the driver's profile? Haven't had a chance to play with the car since the 2nd vaccine shot took me out.
  3. R

Digital Dash Brightness

Hi. Just picked up a 2019 R after selling my 2018 GTI. I find the dash lighting to be a bit dim when it's really bright out. Is there a way to code this via OBDeleven where it doesn't change except using the dial? Appreciate any assistance.
  4. R

MK7.5 Digital Cockpit retrofit

I may tackle this project in spring. I've gone thru the whole thread and if someone could validate my simplified summarization. I have a 2018 GTI Autobahn and OBD11. 1. Remove trims and loosen instrument cluster. 2. Go to dealer so they can install digital cluster and deal with immo and both...
  5. R

Code Dash Light on when not in auto mode

Hi. I'd like to code my dash lights on when not in auto mode. I stumbled upon it but just can't find it anymore. Could someone help? Thanks.
  6. R

What did you do to your mk7 today?

LED the way.. Waiting on ZERO's harness..
  7. R

Obdeleven question

Hi, So I sold my 2015 GTI SE and picked up a 2018 GTI Autobahn. Found out that EU maps does not work on a US spec. Does anyone know if there's a way to change this with Obdeleven? Thanks.
  8. R

EU map on NA GTI?

Hi, Just picked up a US spec 2018 Autobahn. Can anyone confirm that EU maps will not work on it?
  9. R

WTB: 1 Austin Wheel

Hi. Anyone want to sell me a single austin wheel shipped via USPS to APO? Thanks. Ray
  10. R

Oemwheelsplus

Hi, Has anyone ordered from www.oemwheelsplus.com? Prices aren't bad for reps. Appreciate any info provided. Ray