GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ratchet

1. R

A Fido In Need

theres this site doing a dog picture contest, and my buddies dog has made it from #12,000 up to #387 in the last week. Were working really hard to get him up to the top spots. I would really appreciate it if you woud take 30 seconds to vote. If you're really generious you can vote every day...
  2. R

VW Wallpaper

i was bored... idk, lol
  3. R

Help With a Scholarship (VW Related)

My friend is trying to win a competition for a $1000 scholarship, and it requires them to post a picture on the scholarships facebook site that expresses them and which ever contestants photo gets the most "likes" will win the scholarship. Heres the vw related part - its a picture of her mk3...
  4. R

This is no laughing matter

5. R

Teslar Roadster FTW!

At the moment the car is custom made from a Lotus Elise, it cost $109,000; but its the first step by a company to made a reasonable car A full charge takes about 3.5 Hours to charge. 225 Miles per charge , cost is about 2cents per mile Batterys last atleast 100,000 miles Tesla Roadster...
  6. R

What are you watching right now???

I AM LEGEND on blu-ray, and two of my ferrets fighting
  7. R

Obama Remix

DO NOT START ANY POLITICAL SHIT OVER THIS!!! :wub: lol, just thought this was funny http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j2g2axmnY8
  8. R

World of Warcraft Allegancy

Where do you stand :fighting0030: