GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rafiki76

1. Rafiki76

Wheel markings

Put up a picture of your wheels and someone will let you know what they are. You probably have Austins which should be 49 offset
  2. Rafiki76

JB4 for sale SOLD

SOLD
  3. Rafiki76

It's off a 2017 GTI, Group 2.

It's off a 2017 GTI, Group 2.
  4. Rafiki76

JB4 for sale SOLD

I knew I forgot to put something lol. Asking $300 OBO, will edit title
  5. Rafiki76

JB4 for sale SOLD

Hello I'm selling my JB4 unit with data cable and additional USB extenders from my MK7 GTI. I had it on for 4-5k miles and it felt fantastic, but I am likely moving soon so I am trying to figure out what I am doing with the car. Located in LA but willing to driver to meet or ship.
  6. Rafiki76

FS: JB4 With Data Cable - $300 shipped

All else that is needed is an android device (phone or cheap tablet) and the JB4 app on the device.
  7. Rafiki76

It is not a Bluetooth model. It has the data cable installed currently but you can add Bluetooth if you want.
  8. Rafiki76

Edit: Price dropped to $300 shipped.
  9. Rafiki76

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

The spoiler looks great, I would 100% be interested in the future if another batch of these will be produced.
  10. Rafiki76

For sale is a complete JB4 unit in good shape. It was previously on my 2017 Volkswagen GTI SE but since I am moving soon I am unsure what I am going to do with the car. If you're looking for easy, cheap, and reliable power, the JB4 is perfect. Located in Los Angeles, California if in person pick...
  11. Rafiki76

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Selling a JB4 With Data Cable - $300. I had it on the car for 4-5k miles. The car felt great with it but I am not sure what I'm going to do with the car and I had it removed. Located in 91101.
  12. Rafiki76

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sorry for the dirty wheels, got the Wilwood 6 Piston Superlite BBK installed.
  13. Rafiki76

Wilwood BBK Spongy Pedal Help

Thank you for all the advice, I went back today and they bled the system again including the ABS pump and they found and removed some air bubbles, the brakes now feel incredible.
  14. Rafiki76

OBD Eleven - Worth it or not..?

A friend gave it to me as a gift (Pro Version.) Prior to that I assumed it was overpriced and not really worth it, but it is actually incredibly useful.
  15. Rafiki76

Wilwood BBK Spongy Pedal Help

Thank you I'll check out the VCDS mods, I heard that for ABS you can also do it through VCDS, but I am going to try to engage ABS today on a quick road-test but I'm on 240 treadwear tires and I haven't engaged it on this car before.