4. R

JB1 with data cable

Intake tube / filter SOLD!
  5. R

OEM halogen headlights/grill

Maxton has been sold.
  6. R

OEM halogen headlights/grill

OEM halogen headlights and grill $150 + shipping.
  7. R

JB1 with data cable

Traded in my GTI. SOLD-JB1 with data cable $200 shipped to lower 48. SOLD ECS silicone intake tube w/AFE dry filter (only used ~10K miles) $70 shipped to lower 48. SOLD
  8. R

2020 Kia Soul?

Word.
  9. R

FS: OEM rear muffler, two OEM Pirelli's

Everything has been sold. Selling the OEM rear muffler taken off my 17 S with ~15K miles...$100 2 used Pirelli Cinturatos, Discount told me they have 7/32 tread...$50
  10. R

Ed's Mk7.5 replica beam pattern

I am currently just using halogen bulbs on my Ed's headlights. Since I have installed them the driver's side has had a spotlight or flashlight looking beam. Does anyone know of a remedy for this? I was thinking it may be the bulb is not centered in the housing, as it was kind of tricky to get...
  11. R

'17 S Facelift (Ed's/Dutch Parts)

Installed my Ed's Mk7.5 replicas and Dutch front splitter. I am impressed with the difference it made to the car, it no longer looks cheap ;) Thanks to Ed and Brian at Dutch for great products and awesome customer service! Before Love the LED running lights!
  12. R

Bronze Ampliform touch up paint

I have a small scuff on one of my Ampliforms. I looked at the local parts houses for a color close to the bronze but no dice. Has anyone had luck finding a close match? Thanks
  13. R

AFE dry filter 31-10254

AFE dry filter used for less than 10K miles, looks new. $45 shipped to the lower 48 as a bonus will throw in a set of black eyelids that were on my car.
  14. R

Rabbit edition dilemma

Well dilemma is probably an exaggeration but question for the masses. I've had my GTI for just over a year and being the old school nostalgia junky I am one of the first things I added to my car was this rabbit decal. Now with the new Rabbit editions out I am wondering if I should remove the...