GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by quicksilvergoat

1. Q

Wiring Diagrams?

Where can I find the most up to date wiring diagrams for a Mk 7.5 Golf. A 2019 R specifically. I've come across some but I believe it's all pre-facelift. Thanks
  2. Q

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Everything checks out. Thanks
  3. Q

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Thanks again. I changed everything back. I wonder why they called for the changes. I wish I knew their thought process behind it. Maybe just an oversight or misunderstanding on their part as they are a highly reputable company. Dimming everything to 30 seemed odd to begin with. Either way...
  4. Q

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

This is what I had initially. I found your coding instructions and just got done a little while ago making the changes. So far no more faults. Is the additional coding that DAP shows at the bottom for R models and 2019 R models necessary? I didn’t see those referenced in your instructions I...
  5. Q

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

I’ve tried to search for it but what is the correct error free coding using the Shop Dap harness on a 2019 NA R? I have errors using the DAP instructions. Thanks
  6. Q

VW now offering dynamic mirror blinkers...

Good to hear. I saw a comment on page one of the thread that alluded to a possible issue and just wanted to be sure. thanks
  7. Q

VW now offering dynamic mirror blinkers...

Any issues between these and the dynamic tail lights? Don’t want to spend the money if there will be.