GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by quailallstar

1. quailallstar

GOLF MK7 (Base model) ACC RETROFIT ! DIY

I was going to purchase the buttons and then have the car coded, but life and work have both taken up the majority of any free time left :rolleyes: Following your progress (AKA: living voraciously thought you) until I can devote time to this retrofit.
  2. quailallstar

Mini splash guard for rear bumper from Škoda Octavia

I learned something new. Thanks!
  3. quailallstar

ECM service campaign? Action Code 24FX

Not taking mine in as I am tuned and this only writes updated stock ECU programming. For the record, 25k miles and never stalled.
  4. quailallstar

The new EQT V2.51 Maps

Just updated to the latest file, and I too feel the throttle to be smoother when in D. I have the DSG tune as well. Oh and oil temps are down too! It was 93F here in GA this week and my oil temp didn't hover above 208F for the most part.
  5. quailallstar

Mini splash guard for rear bumper from Škoda Octavia

The MK8 Golf has these as well. Possibly these will fit as well? Are they actually functional, or a regulation item?
  6. quailallstar

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Did you notice a difference between 2.50 and 2.51? I just want to know if it's worth the $ to update. That's all.
  7. quailallstar

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Any 2019 DSG GTI's with the 2.51 revision? Running 2.50 now, and not sure it's worth the update yet. To me, the car runs fine. However, lower oil and coolant temps sound good.
  8. quailallstar

Thank you for the part information. I will look for parts and then contact you for programming!
  9. quailallstar

Vibration?

Same here. ECS spacers front and rear cause the car to vibrate at 80 mph. So balancing would aid this so long as I tell the shop to compensate for spacer thickness?
  10. quailallstar

Help needed - Enabling static cornering on LED fog lights (LED) on MK7.5 GTI using VCDS

Thank you for the coding. Do you know if it is possible to turn on the corner lights (inside the headlamps) when high beams are active? I already currently have my fog lamps on when high beams are on. Having the corner lamps on would help even more when driving dark country roads.
  11. quailallstar

I have a 2019 GTI with the ACC sensor built-in from the factory. Can someone confirm that all I would require to enable ACC are the following items: 1. ACC steering wheel buttons (need compatible part numbers??) 2. Retrofit code procedure/cost? My GTI's build is 11/24/2018
  12. quailallstar

Throttle Response In Normal

My brain is mush after reading every single post in that thread.... 🥴
  13. quailallstar

FS: NEW MIB2 unit take off from my 2019 GTI

Available! Just responded to your PM.