GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by qnz

1. Q

SOLD: 2015 Golf R, DSG, black, 123k miles - SF Bay Area

It costs around $1500 to ship a car cross country. just sayin
  2. Q

Got a decent offer from a local dealership. Lowering price one more time to sell it as a whole car first. Otherwise, I will pull off the easy bolt ons and sell to dealer
  3. Q

Lowering price a little. Got a few nibbles. Got a couple of scammers too. Tying to sell the car a whole before selling to a dealer
  4. Q

10 pic limit reached. Here are a couple more
  5. Q

***SOLD*** . Clean carfax. Have title in hand For sale is my 2015 Golf R. DSG Transmission. DCC suspension Car has ~123,000 miles. The paint obviously has a lot of rock chips and some parking lot dings with that kind of mileage. I will be as truthful with info to save each other time. Please...
  6. Q

Bay Area Track Days

Anyone been to the Wednesday Night Drags at Sonoma? Does it get crowded? I wanted to get a few runs vs my wife. Do the lines allow us to stage who we run against?
  7. Q

Best Diagnostic Dealers in Sacramento, Central Valley, Bay Area

wanted to 2nd Advanced Autowerks. They were my shop when I lived in SF. Moved to Fremont a couple of years ago and been going to my local garage + tuner shops but my experience + value have been underwhelming.
  8. Q

Billet Engine Mount and NVH.

Updating just for posterity. Installed both cp-e engine mounts on my 2015 R. I had the also buy the Racing Line coolant relocation kit. since the cp-e had no mounting location for it Other issues I ran into with the CP-E mounts. You need to have crows foot wrenches to properly get at a few of...
  9. Q

Doing a little more searching... What I said above is true. However, Racingline make a upper washer fluid relocation kit: https://www.racingline.com/vwr13-g700rfk This takes off the upper part of the washer fluid tank and mounts a filler hose behind your headlight. I found other fluid tank...
  10. Q

The passenger side cp-e mount wont fit on the R. The is no provision for the washer fluid tank.
  11. Q

WTB: Driver side mirror turn signal. *Bought*

Forgot to update. I picked one up this weekend. Thanks for the responses.
  12. Q

WTB: Driver side mirror turn signal. *Bought*

BOUGHT My wife clipped my mirror and the turn signal now cracked. Anyone upgrade their turn signals to dynamic and have the OEM turn signals they want to get rid of?
  13. Q

are modified older cars legal in Cali?

guess I'm leaving the Eclipse in NY for a while longer then
  14. Q

are modified older cars legal in Cali?

I have a 21 year old Eclipse GSX that has been sitting a while in NYC. The car passes emissions and equipment check just fine in New York. I've been thinking of bringing it out to SF. I know Cali has stricter emissions laws out here. Would I be able to register the car and have it pass emissions...
  15. Q

Bay Area - New battery, need to reprogram

My battery died so I'm gonna be picking up a new one. I read that I need to program the new battery specs into the car. Does someone have the VCDS or OBD11 tool to do this for me? Is it worth it to buy it myself? I'm in SF but can meet you around the Bay area EDIT: Read the VCDS enthusiast...