GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by psychonosspaz

1. P

Bad gas, fuel cleaner additive

I suspect I had a bad tank of gas given some pretty shitty logs....any one run a fuel cleaning additive to help clean things up? Any suggestions? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. P

Start/stop button

So I have recently noticed the start/stop button is way less sensitive and it takes pushing it pretty hard to get it to activate? Anyone have this issue? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. P

IS20 (25,000 miles) no shaft play

Selling my IS20 (no actuator, as used on my new turbo).... 350 shipped continental US, or 300 picked up.
  4. P

IS20 (400 OBO)

Have an IS20 with 25k miles on it - no shaft play at all....upgraded to the EQT
  5. P

IS20 - no shaft play

450 (obo) shipped 26000 miles using a JB4 with mild settings for about 10k....just installed EQT turbo with protune....turbo is in great shape, will not come with actuator
  6. P

How to post to classifieds?

Everytime I try to post to classifieds it tells me I don't have permissions? Any ideas? Using Tapatalk
  7. P

Left driver side tire noise and clunking

So since getting my A/S 3+s installed I have noticed that I am getting much more running and even sometimes a metal sound on bumps and bad roads....I know the AS 3+ is a bit wider than the stock 225/40/18, even in the same size but it's getting annoying.....any ideas? Running vwr springs and...
  8. P

Loss of power on shift

So I had this posted about a month ago, but since then hasn't happened until today AGAIN! Car feels like it is running a little rough on idle, when I go to shift from 1st to 2nd and disengage clutch plus add throttle it's like the power totally cuts out for a second and then jerkily comes...
  9. P

Engine bay accents

Hey guys, Was thinking about doing some red accents on engine bay, maybe some red on the engine cover, etc....anyone have any experience with paints that are suitable for under hood temps?
  10. P

AP mounting

Where you guys mounting your accesiports? Any pros cons to different locations? I'm thinking left of steering wheel now, but open to suggestions
  11. P

More drama

So last week I explained that a few times going from first to second when I pushed the gas following the shift it just temporarily felt like the gas shut off and then jerked back into acceleration.....it happened a few times in a row then nothing, no codes or anything.....then today it did it...
  12. P

Engine bogging between shifts?

Was driving normally today and shifted from 1st-2nd and there was a jerk and it felt like a loss of power....replicates it a few times even 2nd-3rd....no clue what the heck is going on....anyone have any clue? JB4 Map 6, no codes popping
  13. P

E sensor

Looking for a good e sensor, as I will be running a map for e30 and want to track it accurately? Any opinions? So far the fuel it Bluetooth kit is my primary contender, though a bit pricey !
  14. P

Anyone running Cobb OTS S.3 on GTI IS20?

Thinking about removing JB4, and running the Cobb OTS stage 3 for a few months while I wait on my big turbo and protune....anyone any experience with it?
  15. P

ED, Cobb, Uni, UM compare/contrast

So I have asked a couple tuners about preferred route for custom tuning on a hybrid. From my most respected tuners, one uses Cobb and swears by it, the other uses ED and swears by it! I love the Cobb interface and the ability to log on the go, show different engine parameters, etc all with a...