GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by please1102

1. P

oh, thank you so much. I will think about this. anyway, have a nice working day and holiday also ;)

oh, thank you so much. I will think about this. anyway, have a nice working day and holiday also ;)
  2. P

Hi, I did try update yesterday, but I got a strange problem, which shows "variant conflict"...

Hi, I did try update yesterday, but I got a strange problem, which shows "variant conflict", medium: Train is blocked.. exactly same as this topic https://github.com/jilleb/mib2-toolbox/issues/42 Could you let me know how can I fix this ? With best regards.
  3. P

Thank you so so much, I will try to install this, and let you know if everything is ok. So happy...

Thank you so so much, I will try to install this, and let you know if everything is ok. So happy to receive your message <3 With best regards.
  4. P

Hello Chillout, I am living in Groningen, the Netherlands. I just bought an old Golf MK7 2014, I...

Hello Chillout, I am living in Groningen, the Netherlands. I just bought an old Golf MK7 2014, I really don't know if VW offer any update for this or you might have update FW file for this old car :( My part number is: 5G0035044F SW MU Ver: 0362 Thank you so much for helping me, please let me...