GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by pitbull592

1. pitbull592

Shelby Focus ST

Those hood vents are looking rough even if they are functional
  2. pitbull592

The Off-Topic Chat Thread

It'll be a ghost town in here, until the MK7 is close to release. I have to say by that time I'll be looking for a new dd. I'm interested in buying a mk7 gti, focus st, or wrx etc... Something around the 30k mark. I usually keep my dd cars pretty mild, but a mild exhaust/drop is always a must...
  3. pitbull592

The Off-Topic Chat Thread

Just give me a good ol TTS with a solid tune & tbe, and I'll be happy.
  4. pitbull592

Edelweiss my 79 rabbit VR6

I have the tb being bored out as we speak, I've been talking to a few VR6 motor heads and here's the plan I'm going with. This has been proven to be a low 12 to high 11 all motor set-up, but the problem will be keeping traction in the MKI, but if I run it at the track plenty of room for slicks &...
  5. pitbull592

I'm prett surprised how well this stops. Almost bbk like. I may look into a wildwood caliper to jazz things up. The G60 calipers are super heavy
  6. pitbull592

Thank you sir & likewise. You'll like what I have instore for this bay. red/black attack
  7. pitbull592

Who here owns an MKV?

1979 rabbit with a VR6 swap & a 12 JSW DD, the wife has a MKI cabby & TDI DD
  8. pitbull592

It's a catchy tune :D I came up wit the name, because my family is from bavaria & the car's color is alpine white so it just seemed to click:w00t: Thanks for the compliments everyone & wait till I break her down this winter I build the VR back up should be entertaining.
  9. pitbull592

Is PA the best state for VW Lovers?

I think so :D
  10. pitbull592

Who here owns an MKV?

I used to own one :(
  11. pitbull592

I bought this rabbit a few months back off a fellow dubber named Shannon aka deathare. It was a smooth transaction, and the guy was a class act even picking me up at the airport & helping me get a temp plate so I wouldn't get pulled over. He answered all my questions & was very helpful through...
  12. pitbull592

A executive decision

2011 3.6L 4motion executive that is. I'm giving my wife my gti to trade in this week on a routan for our growing family & in return I'm taking her cc. The cc has some decent mods already dvd headrests, clear euro markers, cc chrome tips. I'm thinking about doing my first airbag setup to this...
  13. pitbull592

COD Modern warfare 3

With all the talk about a november 2011 release figured it would be time to start a thread. The modern warfare story line has always been my favorite & I'm really anticipating this game. Black ops is fun, but I love the modern weaponry. It will be interesting to see if the call of duty...
  14. pitbull592

Calling Bruce Willis

It's armageddon: http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/94276
  15. pitbull592

Used AWD car thoughts?

Happy new year everyone! I put this in this section in case we discuss non vag cars. The wife is really ragging on me about getting a bike, so she's given me the get go if I don't buy a bike for a higher end car this spring. I may take her up on the offer, because of my son. I can't go to crazy...