GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by phant0m

1. phant0m

Concepts in Motion - legit company?

Just wondering if "Concepts in Motion" (CiM) is a legitimate company. They have this particular boost gauge listed on their website which is interesting, it mounts in the center vent (the don't have pics for the mk7 version, but here it is on the mk6). I tried emailing them some questions...
  2. phant0m

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Cool..thanks for the input! I figured I'd ask to see what they can do; maybe get a dealership/body shop appraisal and then try to haggle with the insurance company. I'm not looking to get anything out of this, but it certainly doesn't hurt to try. i'll see what they say. Thanks!
  3. phant0m

I got rear ended last week, car is in the shop now. No MAJOR damage, just rear bumper, hatch and quarter panels. Frame is fine. Other party was 100% at fault. I've heard that I can ask the insurance company to do something about the "diminished value" of the vehicle... basically car is...
  4. phant0m

WTB jb1, preferably with cable

Looking to buy a jb1 with the programming/data cable Let me know if anyone is selling. I have PayPal funds ready!! Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S7 Edge.
  5. phant0m

WTB jb1

These are hot items! Looking to purchase a jb1 with data cable! PayPal is ready :) Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S7 Edge.
  6. phant0m

yep, i get that part. I meant does the actual button that you press ever light up? like the driving mode button above it? or is the only indication the message on the MFI and the light on the dash ?
  7. phant0m

come to think of it...i do have a 'stupid' question. The ASR/ESC button... when you turn it off, does the button itself light up along with the icon on the dash? Mine does not, i'm just wondering if that's normal. Because my driving mode button lights up.
  8. phant0m

So golfmk6 had a "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread", can we start one up here? (unless there is one and i just missed it) The goal of this thread is to allow people to ask random questions (related to mk7 stuff) and to ask "stupid" questions without getting flammed (such as "this is my...
  9. phant0m

What is this? LOL

He's likes that's it not too low so it doesn't scrub. He doesn't like scrubbing the car. Scrubadub should be his motto. And that's some fancy Bluetooth module that doubles as an ECU. APR is always so innovative ? Sent from my LG G4 via Verizon Wireless 4G LTE.
  10. phant0m

Anyone: Should I order this vanity plate?

Goober ain't for sale. Back off bitch! ;) Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk
  11. phant0m

A big thank you!

Let me know how that goes [emoji14] Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk
  12. phant0m

Anyone: Should I order this vanity plate?

Haha. On a serious note, I was thinking about "EV1L GTI" Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5 with Tapatalk
  13. phant0m

A big thank you!

My sincere apologies.
  14. phant0m

A big thank you!

Go back to writing that magazine. I want a copy. or 12.
  15. phant0m

A big thank you!

I can only do my big toe crossed over the next biggest toe. Do they have names? Other than big toe and pinky toe?