GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Pez

1. P

MK7.5 GTI Replica HID Headlights & BFI shift knob

Selling my car so have to put it back to stock. Had these on my 2018 base model since about april 2018, other than replacing a dead ballast after a week, they have performed great, no condensation or flickering. GTI Replica mk 7.5 HID Headlights. Fits 2018+ Golf/GTI with stock halogen lights...
  2. P

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Not that bad at all. Similar to what other Mk7 DIY videos have shown, I didn't have to remove the entire bumper either, or even jack it up for access. Just the 4 screws in the wheel well, then pop off the fender/bumper panel enough to get the light out. The front grill was a bit different, it...
  3. P

They are akd 7.5 leds (for mk 7.5) from aliexpress.. about 560 when I bought em quality seems to be good to me.. there's a little bit better paint they coulda done on the red highlights but it's really nothing you would ever notice from standing eye level . Sent from my SM-G930W8 using...
  4. P

Here's them on. And turn signal Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  5. P

Got my 7.5 rep lights installed Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  6. P

Good move [emoji106] my fender gti decal is gonna last as soon as the blacked out version comes in the mail.. and probably none at all but want to keep it there till I swap it for placement to see what I prefer Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  7. P

Morimoto D2H HID issue

So I got a D2H HID kit like I've seen so many others get, but they are not like I expected, not like any morimoto XB D2H I can find.. the bulb is hard wired onto the connector so the leads cannot be disconnected to pass through the headlight housing that you drill to fit it through a hole it...
  8. P

Haha ya.. it was even snowing a tiny bit when u put them on.. but working from home I don't need to worry too much [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
  9. P

Just about a month into ownership.. 30 percent tint. 15 on the hatch Oem cross bars and just trio bike racks Inno large fairing Gloss black side mirror covers And just threw on the 18 rennforms and firehawk Indy 500s and mud guards Have the led replica 7.5 to do next.. thanks blaqsheep for...
  10. P

tint looks really nice, I was maybe thinking going 35/35.. but might be safer to do that 50/35 , also on pure white :D