GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Petethegrk

1. Petethegrk

Milltek Catted DP

Will the hjs cat set monitors with no spacer on a stage 1 tune? Yes I know this is an old post just curious if anyone has any information
  2. Petethegrk

MD emissions test and Downpipe

Hey I know this is an old post, but I currently am running a ie dp. Tuned to stage 1 it fails for lean stock pipe in no faults . So what I want to know is what state are you in , and do I need to run a spacer with the hjs milltek cat ?
  3. Petethegrk

Urotuning O2 sensor spacer

I'm tired of this I'm just going to buy a sport hjs cat from miltek and call it day cause two spacers thrid on its way pipe out pipe in for emissions is turning into a real pain man !.
  4. Petethegrk

CEL and Vibrant performance J O2 spacer.

So I use the straight one. I started with the small spacer medium spacer and a large spacer and they all give me p2270 lean. I don't have any leaks at my exhaust. Everything is tight and clamped down. No issues there so I ordered the euro tuning one and waiting for it to come in and I'm trying...
  5. Petethegrk

Urotuning O2 sensor spacer

Yes I know this is an old post, just wanted to say that this spacer has no gasket ? " oring" will it leak .? I thought of this as an alternative if the uro tunner one won't clear my p2270 on stage 1 plus hpfp tune
  6. Petethegrk

Yeah mines in OEM location ie pipe and I keep getting p2270 lean
  7. Petethegrk

IE 200Cell HFC Downpipe and CEL

Hey I know this is an old post but does this keep p2270 at bay ?
  8. Petethegrk

Troubleshooting P2270 (O2 lean)

Do you have a part number and picture of the spacer ? For reference?
  9. Petethegrk

Do you have a picture of the orientation of the spacer?
  10. Petethegrk

Vwr racingline wheels

Is any one running these with macan calipers ? No spacers .
  11. Petethegrk

Enkies for sale

18inch enkies for sale one wheel has slight curb on it less than 8000 miles on wheels and tires needs cone studs fits mqb platform 1300.00 cash no trades
  12. Petethegrk

NUESPEED POWER MODULES

I have to repost them ?
  13. Petethegrk

NUESPEED POWER MODULES

For sale two power modules mint condition both work connectors are clean and not broken looking to sell both works for mk7 platform and up module number in pictures $350.00 NY/CT cash.
  14. Petethegrk

EUROSPORT REAR X BRACE MK4/5/6

Brand new never used in the box Eurosport rear x brace for Mk 4 5 and 6 (yes I know it's mk7 forum lol) $120.00 local pick up cash NY/CT part number 18025