GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by perryis5150

1. perryis5150

OEM Roof Bars -Sold-

I have a set of OEM roof bars for sale. It was on my 2017 VW GTI 4 door. I traded my car last year and don't need them. 100 obo. I will probably deliver within a short radius from Champaign IL. No shipping on these as its very expensive.
  2. perryis5150

FS OEM Roof rails for 4 door Golf/GTI

Yes I still have them. Where are you located at?
  3. perryis5150

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

There is a set of Enkei Fujin for sale locally for cheap. Are these any good? I'm looking for a set of summer wheels on my Alltrack.
  4. perryis5150

5G4071126 should be the four door bars.
  5. perryis5150

I'll look at them tonight and get back to you.
  6. perryis5150

I going to assume that they will but I am not 100% sure.
  7. perryis5150

I am switching this to local pickup only. Shipping is at least over 100 bucks through UPS. Unless someone really wants them then it's local only. I would be willing to meet within 50 miles or so.
  8. perryis5150

I traded my GTI in and now these won't fit my Alltrack. Looking to sell or trade. Shipping will be high but I'm willing to do that. I'm located in Champaign, Il. looking for 100.00 obo.
  9. perryis5150

2022 IndyCar season

Yes I was rooting for him hard at the end. You almost forget how great he was in Super Cars.
  10. perryis5150

2022 IndyCar season

Since we have a Formula 1 thread I thought I would start an IndyCar one as well. First race this weekend at St Pete. Should be a great race.
  11. perryis5150

2022 Formula 1 Season

What's up with the inner fender wings? Is that a new rule for this year? Also Andretti just paid the 200 mil to enter in 2024.
  12. perryis5150

Movie and TV Recommendations

I'm excited for The Witcher.
  13. perryis5150

Toyota GR Corolla

I think this will be an in between car against VW. More than a GTI but not quite a Golf R.
  14. perryis5150

Toyota GR Corolla

https://www.motortrend.com/news/toyota-gr-corolla-rumors/ This will be interesting to see what kind of performance and pricing this with have.
  15. perryis5150

Rennwagen MK7.5 Rear Diffuser

That looks great. I'll be thinking about getting that.