GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Penta23

1. P

F80 M3 to Golf R

Settled on a 2018 MK7.5 Golf R, untouched mods-wise. Driving these cars in normal mode is ridiculous, it changes gears way too quickly. Race mode seems to be the only way to drive them. Does Stage 1 tune change them much? I know with the M3, a stage 1 BM3 tune made it into a completely different...
  2. P

Spacers

had spacers on my F80 M3 and tracked it with no issues. Settled on 12.5mm fronts and 15mm back. Next question is, what is the best tune for stage 1 on these bad boys.
  3. P

Spacers

What is the best spacers measurements for Golf R front and back?
  4. P

Price drop??

2017 Mk7.5 with about 38,000 kms wants $50k for it. My budget is 45k.
  5. P

Price drop??

thought as much.. what are thoughts on 2017 MK 7.5 R with fair fews mods ? What are things to look out for ?
  6. P

Price drop??

Hi Everyone I'm in the market for a 2018 and above R or GTI, with the new model coming out will the prices of the Mk 7.5 drop abit? Thanks!
  7. P

F80 M3 to Golf R

my bad! some of the mods below; Aftermarket list: Mode Downpipe Mode Intake Duct Mode Intake kit Mode Intake Elbow Mode Stage 2 ECU Tune Mode TCU/DSG Tune Mode Wheel Spacers Mode Paddle Shifters H&R Sway Bar Front/Rear AWE Switchpath Valve Control Remote Eibach Lowering Springs (went for the...
  8. P

F80 M3 to Golf R

my bad! some of the mods below; Aftermarket list: Mode Downpipe Mode Intake Duct Mode Intake kit Mode Intake Elbow Mode Stage 2 ECU Tune Mode TCU/DSG Tune Mode Wheel Spacers Mode Paddle Shifters H&R Sway Bar Front/Rear AWE Switchpath Valve Control Remote Eibach Lowering Springs (went...
  9. P

F80 M3 to Golf R

Hi All Recently sold my F80 M3 and looking at options. Keen on the Golf R and found one with a fair bit of aftermarket work on it. Looking for advice on things to look out for? Much appreciated.