GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

pdisguise's latest activity

• P
    pdisguise replied to the thread Downpipe with a JB4?.
    Map 6
  • P
    pdisguise replied to the thread Eurodyne Updates.
    Fuel cut. Should all have the same first gear ratio I thought.
  • P
    Ihx475. last time I logged LC, which was forever ago it was 3-4psi on launch.
  • P
    ED Stage 3 I’ve hit a 1.61 at the track launching around 5k. Last street dragy was a 1.75 launching at 4K.
  • P
    pdisguise replied to the thread Audi A3 vs. few.
    But that involves slicks and actually going to the track. Lol
  • P
    I’m on 4 245/40 and they’re not that bad at slinging, unless you hit an un-paved road, They are super loud though. Fine with me though...
  • P
    They definitely hook better, cut a 1.75 60’ on the dragy with 10 miles on them, and haven’t tested them out other than last Friday. I’ll...
  • P
    Idk, I haven’t ran anyone a single time owning this car for like 4 years besides the dragstrip. Some are like a 5hr round trip. Had a...
  • P
    Nah, I just run it. Mainly got it to see if people would notice it on the street. Not that 10’s are that fast anymore. lol
  • P
    Good chance I’m going to hit up another 1/8 this Friday. Luckily going to be warmer.
  • P
    You got it running real good for such a baby turbo!
  • P
    Yeah. Haven’t been to the drag strip since 2019. Was leaving on the 3rd yellow back then and was cutting a .5X-.6X reaction time. After...
  • P
    pdisguise posted the thread Audi A3 vs. few in MK7 vs.......
    1/4 got shut down due to, “being too cold” so I found an 1/8 to hit up. It was literally the straight away of a road course with a tree...
  • P
    I have 6.3.9 and it looks like I have all besides crackle. 2015 A3
  • P
    pdisguise replied to the thread Downpipe or FMIC?.
    Could do the Majestic IC and Rev 9 Downpipe to save some $. A few years ago I ran a 12.8@109 with a JB4 and downpipe, so JB4 does see...