GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by paulkromz

1. paulkromz

Seven

aww what the heck......its Friday! ?
  2. paulkromz

Seven

Thanks guys..... appreciate the love. Speaking of love, while I was planning on building up one set of OZ's I found another set that I *HAD* to scoop up.... test fit pic FTW! :love:
  3. paulkromz

Seven

Installed the front windshield wipers and the front windshield outer seal.
  4. paulkromz

Seven

yesterday post ride... <3
  5. paulkromz

i just swapped in A3 knuckles

i just swapped in A3 knuckles
  6. paulkromz

Seven

exterior done minus wipers and pulling out front and rear glass to install new seals (and new defrosterless rear glass) pending.
  7. paulkromz

MT review from 11/82 - the original Mk1 Rabbit GTI

If you are in the USA, we did not get the Westmoreland GTI in 1982. We got it in 1983. 1982 Had the Rabbit. Thanks for sharing.... most of these MK7 kids don't know jack about the original einser. Best, Paul
  8. paulkromz

Anyone know what happened to Matt from King VW?

Wife calls up King and asks for service on her car.... asks for Matt. She gets a reply "he doesnt work here anymore." Since he treated her so well and genuinely liked the guy, she asks where did he go? The response is "We dont know." Really? Does anyone know? Competitor? I am just curious...
  9. paulkromz

Don't you love these chevy commercials

"its good to know what happened to jamiroquai" HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  10. paulkromz

OG GTi - 1984 Rabbit GTi

remove all the exterior plastics and claybar the f0k out of it. push in bumpers. paint bumpers and then give me about 30 minutes alone to rub my ball sack all over this thing of beauty. LOVE
  11. paulkromz

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

this is what truly sucks about the mk7 scene....no connection to the past. you know I love ya buddy ;)
  12. paulkromz

GXCryn0rrjQ
  13. paulkromz

oh buddy you have no idea drop a VR6 Turbo in that shell and the power to weight ration would decimate...(along with some overnight parts from japan)
  14. paulkromz

why do all you fokken gti kids gotta be fokken flush? what is this obsession with being flush on springs?