GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Panora

1. Panora

Areaview Retrofit Progress

That wasn't easy day 4 me today, Front badge that was a nightmare , is not to bad , but i will try to little lowered maybe 5mm Camera plug blocking a radar plug , so i have to modify camera plug to smaller and elbow same like in the doors and waterproof which i did but i thing i will order...
  2. Panora

There is little different on front badge, i don't want touch my grill ( MK7.5 GTI ) so i try get one damage of scrap yard to play with modifications. Camera wont fit inside , need cut little around radar plug . BTW, i have 6C module 5Q0907556E , hope that will work . Parametrization for...
  3. Panora

Hi guys , Got today all parts , i was curies about reverse camera plug and there is a little wire BLACK-BLUE plugin directly to camera so i removed and bingo ! BLACK plug can b replaced by green one . My harness plug can b used directly to camera whiteout DIY job. i will try connect...
  4. Panora

Reaper1 , thank you, i think i can bypassing extension to replace that HSD 4 Pin Connector to this one. I should have all parts this week , Don't know why all them have for sale harness kit with wrong plugs ;-)
  5. Panora

How you manage to connect that ? I have same harness Still waiting for camera facelift of Arteon but of a picture looks like same as you have.
  6. Panora

Hi guys , did someone got that cover on test or what you used in your cars ? just drill a hole ? mirror harness should have some part number to get them of ASO , could b of Passat or Arteon , even Skoda b ok i guess . i got door harness to reduce diy job. Thx,
  7. Panora

GOLF MK7 (Base model) ACC RETROFIT ! DIY

Thx Doctor for fast replay . I just figured it out i was spoke with you on FB :) Will contact you asp. Thx.
  8. Panora

GOLF MK7 (Base model) ACC RETROFIT ! DIY

Hi, I looking for someone who can active on my mk7 pACC . i have . Auto Dist. Reg (J428) Labels:| 5Q0-907-572-V1.clb Part No SW: 5Q0 907 572 D HW: 5Q0 907 572 D Component: ACC Bosch MQB H05 0304 ABS Brakes (J104) Labels: 5Q0-907-379-IPB-V1.clb Part No SW: 3Q0 907 379 AF...
  9. Panora

Jest ktoś z Polski?

Witam ze Tychów , ale na obczyźnie...