GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by one0

1. one0

SOLD - FS: 2016 OEM Austin Wheels and Tires - MA

Ooo, I wish I lived closer, I'm in need of a track set. GLWS!
  2. one0

[Maryland MK7 Roll Call]

Thanks for that. I'm just waiting to be accepted now.
  3. one0

First Track Day at VIR!!

You're right! I just had my Wavetrac installed over the weekend, so I'm excited to see how it improves the car.
  4. one0

Check out my build post...

Check out my build post https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/index.php?threads/money-mikes-15-gti-s-tuned.368754/
  5. one0

Money Mike's '15 GTI (S)-Tuned

Took the opportunity to wrap the downpipe with the titanium exhaust wrap from DEI. The aim here was to lower the downpipe temperatures and also handle any exhaust leaks from the CTS Turbo downpipe (I was still smelling exhaust smell no matter how much I tightened the v-band or O2 sensor)...
  6. one0

Just got her back over the weekend! She has been at NGP Racing in Virginia getting the Wavetrac LSD installed. First driving impressions: yes, I do feel it pulling me through the turns and it feels grippy as all hell. I'll put it though its paces at Summit Point this weekend and give my thoughts...
  7. one0

I've gone a couple of turbo choices. Initially, I bought an IS38 from a member on this forum and it was pretty good. I just grew tired of incrementally changing the wastegate trying to get rid of the EPC light. In hindsight, a custom tune would probably have fixed that. Instead, I bought a TPC20...
  8. one0

This was probably a month after I got the car. I was so excited to tear it apart...but I also had no idea what I was doing... I eventually got the discharge pipe and intercooler installed. :)
  9. one0

Hey all! Wanted to keep a log of my sweet ride. It's a 2015 GTI S that I purchased from Carmax in April. I traded in my 2013 BMW 550i xDrive for this little beauty :) My previous car was a blast to drive but I purchased it used from Carmax about 2 years prior and I had no major problems with...
  10. one0

Trans shops in DMV for Wavetrac install

Hey all, I have a Wavetrac LSD on order and am looking for a good shop to install it. I can call around to find prices but looking to see if any of you have gotten it done before around here or know a good place to have it done for a fair price.
  11. one0

First Track Day at VIR!!

So pumped I finally did it and stopped talking about it. I signed up for a day with Hooked On Driving and it was awesome. I learned so much about my car and how it really drives at speed. I can't wait to do it again. I was dealing with the damn EPC light the whole time though. Turned out to be...
  12. one0

Broken connector attached to lower radiator hose

Hey all, I snapped that connector while trying to wrestle everything back in place after the intercooler upgrade. It attaches to the lower radiator hose and has brown and black wires. Two questions: 1. What does that sensor control? 2. Which wire is #1 and which is #2 Thanks