1. O

WTS Self Dimming mirror retrofit for Golf

Nothing it has everything needed
  2. O

water leak???

Thanks for the tips...I will check through your list
  3. O

water leak???

opening up my 2015 golf rear hatch yesterday noticed water dripping out from the upper portion of the hatch. I cant imagine how water could be entering into the cavity of that hatch but am worried now that since it is, how long will it be until I have rust holes or bubbles coming through the...
  4. O

FINALLY....found something worth the benjamins

Yes!!!!....thanks for these pics.....that will do nicely!!!
  5. O

NO....originally was looking for these exact rims Jim....but after about a month of trying to find these that were not all scuffed, painted or dipped decided to look for something that kind of reminded me of the ones I actually wanted
  6. O

Yes....heavy for sure....but since my Golf is TDI I have the torque to move them...and since that car will never be fast...its just what I wanted
  7. O

After a long and fruitless search for the elusive all track rims for my Golf...I came across these stored on a shelf and in pristine condition...cant wait to get them mounted...just waiting on tires now....
  8. O

WTS Self Dimming mirror retrofit for Golf

I have a brand new self dimming mirror retrofit kit part number 000-072-548-E has Homelink for garage door openers. Will accept $225 plus shipping. Please search part number for correct application, can ship by tomorrow...Paypal only
  9. O

Today is the day...Mib1 to 2.5

Ok so....if you have MIB1....the look between it and MIB2 or 2.5 will be exactly the same....however...the screen....the resolution and the options it gives you will blow your mind....I am not gonna kid you this will cost you....but really worth every penny if you love audio....the ability to do...
  10. O

I cannot even begin to tell you to do this immediately....it is so GOOD....reach out for me if you need help
  11. O

Adam thats awesome! my amp needed to have CP protection disabled and cost me 140....my son was with me and was like WHAT??? that was for 15 min work.....I didnt care because the payout was so GOOD....go ahead...its all just pieces of paper when it is all said and done....and yesterday....I lost...
  12. O

YESSSSS....already saving for that...its going to be costly though...since I dont want the cheap chinesium crap...its vw or nothing LOL Ok sooo....for me since I had all MIB1 equipment in the car...this is what was spent 200 for the amp...450 for the screen since I didnt want a used one....1K...
  13. O

Thanks...and yeah...I have a feeling this will be my favorite mod.....well up until my warrantee runs its course that is :unsure:
  14. O

I would be happy to do another...I am sure they get easier with each install LOL