GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ohsnapzombies1

1. O

Anyone know how to remove this? DAP interior cover.

The plastic piece with the red dot. Since I solved the sunroof rattle, I hear this thing squeek and rattle all the time. Gotta get in there and put some tape in places. I'm assuming there's clips there but knowing where they are placed and where to pull would be helpful.
  2. O

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Got this bad boy today. Saw some metal objects bouncing on the interstate and heard a “thunk.” Didn’t think anything of it. When i got home I checked the car and all seemed fine. Went to wash the bugs off and clean it up and there it was.
  3. O

RossTech Micro-Can Unlimited VIN

SOLD RossTech Micro-Can unlimited VIN - used twice. $206 shipped USPS priority. A non-ridiculous OBO will be considered. PayPal buyer pays 3% fee if not “gifting.” If you want pics, let me know...it’s a cable. I’ve sold stuff here, GolfMK6, and VWVortex under the same name. Shoot me a PM so...
  4. O

Went out to the store afterwards and caught it in direct sun light. It doesn't seem anymore reflective than not having it. Angle and my awesome photography skills caught a lot of reflection.
  5. O

Picked up this one from Amazon. It says Tiguan or Atlas but it's all the same screen. Fit is about 99% on. Little "gap" on top. They say it's "99.99% optical clarity." I'd put it at about 96%. You know it's there but it's barely noticeable. A pain to get centered on the knobs but I used the...
  6. O

Slapped a glass screen protector on the radio.
  7. O

Picked up my White Silver Metallic Autobahn. Dealer did drill the back for their frame but nothing I can do now. Couple autozone hole plugs and I threw on a Volvo plate holder. At least they didn’t touch the front.
  8. O

1.8 TSI Making Tapping Noise on Acceleration

2017 Golf SEL TSI Less than 2k miles Upon acceleration, let's say getting up to speed from a stop light with about 10-15% throttle, I'm getting this tapping/clicking noise from the engine/front area. It's not obscenely loud, took several times to get audio. I have not heard it from the outside...
  9. O

New Ununused Roadside Assitance & First Aid Kit

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Both items are NEW and unused in plastic. Has velcro on back to stick to side of trunk. VW Roadside Assistance Kit - Black Part Number...
  10. O

It has that radar thing down there. The golf lower grill isn’t as tall as the GTI.
  11. O

Bit the bullet and drilled the front bumper to mount the plate bracket. Have DAP on the Golf and couldn’t find any way to mount the plate without setting off a sensor. I tried various brands of tow hook mounts. Nothing worked without bending the plate to hell or angling it to look really stupid...
  12. O

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

What size hole do I drill for these plate holder rivets?
  13. O

Added the goofy OEM chrome exhaust finishers. Don't know why they don't come with the car. Especially an SEL.
  14. O

Cleaned up and mounted my Volvo plate bracket. Looks centered to me. Measured a bunch. Although, I am hungover. Old plate...new one hasn't came yet.
  15. O

You don't wanna know....*cough* subie *cough* Buy my stuff!