GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by oddspyke

1. oddspyke

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Americans Who Hate America - Canada Doesn't Want Them Either

Exhibit A: https://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
  2. oddspyke

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Americans Who Hate America - Canada Doesn't Want Them Either

You underestimate the difficulty of getting access to healthy food for a large portion of the population and discount the time investment and cost of preparing all your own meals from healthy whole ingredients.
  3. oddspyke

I think you're just missing 2500 pages of context. Zrick plays this game where he pretends covid isn't dangerous by using made up statistics and understating the risks, then cries about how dangerous vaccines are despite the fact that they are statistically much safer. Then we point that out and...
  4. oddspyke

Lightning strikes are 2x as likely as blood clots from vaccines based on current available data. No one is up in arms about how dangerous lightning is...
  5. oddspyke

Any sources on if the affected people were on birth control? I only saw that they were all women, aged 18-48. Nothing yet about if it's related to birth control.
  6. oddspyke

Wait till he finds out what happened to the 18th amendment....
  7. oddspyke

So for clarification: your god wants us all to obey him, but gave us free will because he wants us to choose to obey him and if we don't, he'll punish us for the rest of eternity? I only ask because if true, your god is definitely a woman. Or has the same MO as my wife anyway.
  8. oddspyke

I suppose you'd have to or else you would just think you were the last man on earth.
  9. oddspyke

Yeah, that's basically it. A little hard to pinpoint though because I woke up the next day and decided to install flooring in the room I'm building over the garage, which didn't do my back any favors.
  10. oddspyke

I'm over 100 pages behind, not even going to try to catch up. Just read the last page or two. Zrick is back at his original conspiracy theories, there's a new Jeebus Freak, the usual cast is still playing misinformation whack-a-mole, did I miss anything else? PS - got the J&J vaccine Saturday...
  11. oddspyke

The Mk7 OEM wheels thread

I always thought these would look great on a GTI, I'm glad someone did it. These should be a factory option!
  12. oddspyke

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

I never thought there was a need to pop it from the driver seat until covid happened and curbside pickup became a huge thing. The looks of bewilderment from the poor person fulfilling your order are kind of funny, but then I feel bad and have to get out to help them. Even when you tell them it's...