GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by NY01

1. N

WTB: JB4 EA888 GEN3 Group 2 /w Bluetooth Connect

I have one to sell. If you pay shipping it's your s for $150.
  2. N

Selling my JB4 w/bluetooth from my Mk7.5 GTI $175 firm. Los Angeles.

Selling my JB4 w/Bluetooth from my Mk7.5 GTI for $175. Located in the Westside of LA. Works flawless.
  3. N

JB4 w/blutooth $175 SoCal Mk7.5 GTI

Selling my JB4 w/Bluetooth from my Mk7.5 GTI for $175. Located in the Westside of LA. Works flawless.
  4. N

Speeding ticket...help suggestions?

LOL. It was around Wilshire and Beverly Glen. It's a bit faster there. So much so, I had to speed up to not get run over and then got nabbed with the police bike waiting behind parked car. I am eligible for traffic school. The officer's hand writing is so bad, I can't see if it says Lidar...
  5. N

Speeding ticket...help suggestions?

Ugh, got a 54 in a 35 speeding ticket this morning going to work 2 blocks from my Apt. Anyone have any suggestions to try and fight it? I pulled out on to Wilshire Blvd (giant main street) and accelerated to keep pace with traffic and within 500 ft was snagged. I didn't do anything crazy...
  6. N

Downpipe swap question...

Would an Ultimate racing downpipe from my 2018 GTI fit a AWD 2020 VW Arteon sedan?
  7. N

Planning a road trip from LA to Jackson Hole, Wyoming....how does the GTI fare in Winter?

Truly great information! Thank you so much. I will hit you up if I'm out your way. Thank you again.
  8. N

Planning a road trip from LA to Jackson Hole, Wyoming....how does the GTI fare in Winter?

Thanks all for the info. This was the drive I was going to take.
  9. N

I'm debating to drive my 2018 GTI Autobahn stage 2 up to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and worried that it might suck too much with FWD in winter conditions. I love driving my GTI, any feedback is appreciated. I know some will say get an R. My current options are my GTI or my girlfriend's 2014...
  10. N

Coast-to-Coast Road Trip

Very cool journey. Thanks for documenting. My condolences to your family. 2020 has been a tough one. Lost my Dad a few months ago.
  11. N

LA area shops to get downpipe installed?

Thanks
  12. N

LA area shops to get downpipe installed?

Anyone know good shops in LA area to get a downpipe installed for reasonable cost? I'd do it myself, but live in Apt. I live in Westwood.
  13. N

Stage 2 and warranty question...

I've got a 2018 with JB4 and about to add a catted downpipe..if I need warranty work would it be best to just uninstall DP to keep warranty debates in the clear?
  14. N

Will a jb4 be a good fit for me?

Love my JB4 here in CA with crappy 91oct. I run Map 1 and occasionally will add some E85 to run Map 2. Real nice bump in power. A wonderful and reliable easy upgrade. Best part is you can just take it off and sell if you don't like it.