GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nuje's latest activity

• N
    Nuje replied to the thread Power Liftgate mod recommendation ?.
    Have you checked inside the car as it's closing to see if the "suction" latch is pulling the hatch inward after it first closes - like...
    • Power.hatch.suction.lock.2.gif
  • N
    Pretty sure I ended up with "C" modules in my car - no issues with them. As @Cuzoe mentioned, though, just be sure that you get Variant...
  • N
    Nuje replied to the thread Lots o' Mk7 Retrofit stuff.
    Assuming whatever died in my garage and stunk it up did not first consume the radar module, it is indeed still available. Shoot me a pm.
  • N
    Nuje replied to the thread Retrofitting Heated Steering Wheel.
    Heading out every morning at 5:30am this week (temps right around freezing), this is a definite "no future car of mine will be without...
  • N
    The whole mod. (Apparently, I *really* hate all of the warning / error lights that come on when you start up after having disconnected...
  • N
    For me, I really liked the look of the Mk4 cars, particularly the Golf, but then the Mk5....never really clicked with me. And then the...
  • N
    I gotta say...when I first saw the new VW logo, I thought it looked like a bit too much of a throwback....like, a little too Third...
  • N
    Ummm.....I just kept the battery connected.... 😱
  • N
    You're welcome. :D
  • N
    That's exactly what my heated SW cruise buttons looked like (prior to going to the Mk8 wheel). After using it for a year and...
  • N
    Nuje replied to the thread Lots o' Mk7 Retrofit stuff.
    On cars with an external amp, there's no audio signal directly from the MIB unit to the speakers - like it is in your car. The audio...
  • N
    Nuje replied to the thread Is a VCDS Bleed Necessary???.
    VCDS just has a function in BASIC SETTINGS that says "fill" (or something like that - been a few years and can't remember all those...
  • N
    Will it "renew" the fluid in the ABS unit? I don't know. I'm just sharing the recommended maintenance procedure from the factory manual...
  • N
    Ahhh - good. If doing a simple flush, then, simply proceed from shortest to longest brake line (LF, RF, LR, RR). Remember to do the...
  • N
    If the ABS unit got air in it (e.g., it was replaced or pulled in air because fluid reservoir got too low), the only way to get all the...