GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by NoName2

1. N

Nogaro wheel refurb colour choice?

Duh, duh, daaaa, duh duh da nahhh
  2. N

Want to fix camber…

Oh interesting I didn’t think of it that way. Just aesthetically I guess I would prefer dead straight up and down haha
  3. N

Want to fix camber…

Good god no. I used the H&R sports. So it’s only down 3/4 of an inch. And the spacers are flush mount. Fuck those incels.
  4. N

Want to fix camber…

In the spring when I did my winter to summer tire swap, I also lowered my car on H&R springs, and tossed on some flush mount spacers. After putting the car back down on the ground I noticed two things right away. 1. The rear wheels were cambered in at the top a bit. 2. I needed to get an...
  5. N

Clubsport S Muffler in Canada

Took a minute to actually find that website through google. I was hoping for a shop in Canada. The last thing I ordered from another country went from costing me $40 to just over $100 after shipping and customs duties.
  6. N

Clubsport S Muffler in Canada

Hey, Folks! Just curious if anyone knows where I could pickup a CSS muffler in Canada for a decent price. I am located in ontario, but if the muffler is in another province, shipping shouldn't be an issue!
  7. N

Show us your MK7

Winter Mode!
  8. N

Exhaust Options

Awesome, thank you so much!
  9. N

Exhaust Options

awesome thanks so much! Gonna try and find a video of this on a DSG car.
  10. N

Exhaust Options

“CSS” is that Clubsport S?
  11. N

Exhaust Options

Haha I believe the previous owner either disconnected it or tuned it out. I wish I knew if he used obd11 or vcds
  12. N

Exhaust Options

I've done the YT search. Almost ALL have some sort of pop and bang. Not for me. Figured I could get a quick answer this way!
  13. N

Exhaust Options

I've had my mk7 for about 6 months now and want a little more out of the exhaust, and I mean a little more. Not after pops and bangs, would prefer to not have them at all. Any suggestions?
  14. N

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

What is the stock offset for a mk7 with the performance pack? Also, what offset will fit? im shopping around for winter wheels and tires but have no idea what will fit over the big brakes
  15. N

Wheel purchase

Thank you! I’ve found another set of wheels off of another Audi. The offset is ET42. Will that work over the big brakes?