GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by noluck289

1. N

7.5 drl brightness with lights on

Has anyone found a way to keep the 7.5 drls at full brightness with the headlights on. The 7 coding does not work. Thank you
  2. N

TVS dsg tune

Thank you so much, I appreciate it
  3. N

TVS dsg tune

Just picked up a 2019 R and i’m looking to do the TVS dsg tune. I’m in nj and it seems like there’s no dealers around me, anyone know of a way around this other than traveling really far? I would buy their flash cable but it only goes up to the stage 2+ dsg tune. I noticed that TVS is a sponsor...
  4. N

Mk7 vs 7.5 R

Thank you so much. Curious about how the 7spd will idle at 1100rpm in sport mode, my 6spd dsg never did this, is there any benifit?
  5. N

Mk7 vs 7.5 R

Making the jump from a gti to a R very soon and i’m unsure if the 7.5 is worth it. Is the 7spd dsg any smoother than the 6spd dsg? It would be a few thousand more for a 7.5 and i’m curious if anyone has gone from one to the other and been happy with it
  6. N

Clubsport S rear seat delete

I have a clubsport S rear seat delete on the way and was curious if anyone has one and how they modified the seat bracket to make it work
  7. N

TVS dsg tune

Anyone have experience with the TVS dsg tune compared to other dsg tunes?
  8. N

Lost connection to TCM

Anyone have any idea what could’ve caused this?
  9. N

Lost connection to TCM

Change them every 5k miles. These were rs7 plugs that eqt used to recommend. I’m now using denso ikh01 24 racing plugs that eqt recommends. They were torqued properly and I had no issues with them well driving.
  10. N

Lost connection to TCM

unsure if this matters but two of my spark plugs did not look so great last time they were changed
  11. N

Lost connection to TCM

2017 gti se dsg with 77k miles. I started it up today waited a little for it to warm up and as I was waiting the car started revving on it’s own in park. The EPC light came on and then a check engine light came on. I turned it off and tried to start it up again and it wouldn’t start. Check my...
  12. N

IE rolling anti lag

I’m not sure if any of the other common tuners do rolling anti lag on our cars as I have only looked into the common tuners but their might be others out there
  13. N

IE rolling anti lag

what’s everyone’s thoughts on this? i’m curious as to why no other tuner does this. is this just not something that can be done on the cobb accessport?
  14. N

Are carbon fiber mirrors actually lighter

Thank you so much, I appreciate it