GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by noluck289

1. N

Custom tune

So does the protune have more power as well?
  2. N

Custom tune

So would a EQT custom tune even be worth it or should I save the money for future mods?
  3. N

Custom tune

I’m going to be buying a custom tune for my 2017 gti se dsg. I’m unsure what company to go with. Currently on eqt stage 2 and it’s good but i’m considering stratified for my custom tune. What would everyone recommend.
  4. N

Clutches slipping?

I’ve tried the stratified dsg tune and the issue is still there. I don’t really have a issue with my ecu tune it’s mostly just my dsg i’m concerned about but thank you for sharing your solution. I guess i’m just gonna have to live with it until it gets so bad I can’t.
  5. N

Clutches slipping?

My dealer does not seem to care about tuned cars because it’s not a volkswagon warranty. They have fixed things in the past and should be willing to fix this as well just hoping to go to the dealer with proof of what’s wrong.
  6. N

Clutches slipping?

Pretty much the exact issues i’m experiencing except the knock part. Driving my car hard it seems to not have any problems but normal driving the vibrations are very rough and the transmission has the same problem described. I’m glad i’m not the only one with the issue described but i’m gonna...
  7. N

Clutches slipping?

Is there a way to test if that’s really the issue? could i take it to a dealer and they would be able to tell cause as far as I know the cars not throwing any codes
  8. N

Clutches slipping?

unsure why but my transmission(6 speed dsg with eqt tune) will just drop out completely. Mostly happens in reverse but will sometimes happen in drive only ever from a stop in drive tho.
  9. N

Performance Pack diff service

the dealer just drains and refills the fluid. I was charged $285 for it at a vw dealer which seems kinda pricey. Will definitely do it myself next time.
  10. N

Performance Pack diff service

My car is now at 80k miles(2017 mk7 gti se) and was curious if the pp diff needed to be serviced and how much it would cost
  11. N

Bad rattle at around 4k rpm

Update: I have now checked under the car for heat shielding, checked the downpipe all the way up, double checked the intake, took it to a dealer and they said they could not find it. I’m almost convinced it’s not the fuel line rattle as it’s extremely loud and happens mostly at high rpm’s but I...
  12. N

Bad rattle at around 4k rpm

I have 2 recordings of this happening but it happens all the time and can easily be replicated. 2017 mk7 gti eqt stage 2. Mods are cts catless downpipe, ie v2 intake, arm fmic. I’ve tried putting foam under the intake to see if that was it but it was not. Sounds like it’s coming from the...
  13. N

Engine bay rattle

Thanks for the reply. Im thinking it’s something with the heat shields too but i’m gonna have to look. Will try that fuel rail thing as well.
  14. N

Engine bay rattle

Yes there is a spot on the driver side where there is a lot of play cause it doesn’t bolt down. I’ve tried sticking something in between there and the noise is still there but will try again.
  15. N

Engine bay rattle

Cts 3.5in catless downpipe. ARM fmic. IE v2 intake. EQT stage 2 with dsg tune. It’s a 2017 gti se dsg.