GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by NoGasNoGo

1. N

Bilstein B14 adjustment

Not sure. Center of the wheel is a little hard to judge, so I just went floor to arch.
  2. N

Bilstein B14 adjustment

Raised it up to 24 1/4 like the referenced post suggested. Rides much better, and looks perfect.
  3. N

Bilstein B14 adjustment

Anyone know how low the B14s can go before resting on the bump stops? I just installed mine and have made adjustments twice to try and level it, but it seems static at its current hight. I'm wondering if I have it too low and am riding the bump stops. The front is at 24.75 inches to the wheel...
  4. N

Suspention Options

Thanks for the response. Good information.
  5. N

Suspention Options

I'm looking to lower my gti a little, considering Bilstein EVO S coilovers, H&R sport springs on Bilstein B8s, or even air if it's worth the extra money. What are the advantages or disadvantages of each? I've had lowering springs on previous cars, but never coilovers or air. Car is a 15 GTI...
  6. N

Missfire with new plugs

I might cut them open and look this weekend. One had a small tear at the top of the boot, but the others looked good.
  7. N

Missfire with new plugs

Put the new coils in, runs perfect. Not sure what caused the failure.
  8. N

Missfire with new plugs

Basically. I was feeling what I assumed were some slight misfires occasionally. Nothing major, and not bad enough to store a code. It was time to do an oil change so I went ahead and ordered the plugs with it. Now I have hard missfires with either set of plugs. The boots did stick on the plugs...
  9. N

Missfire with new plugs

Pulled coils cold. Probably caused damage.
  10. N

Missfire with new plugs

I swapped the stock plugs back in and still have missfires on the same ones. Ordered coils.... We shall see.
  11. N

Missfire with new plugs

Just stock grounding. Didn't torque them, just tightened them up good. Swapped the stock plugs back in and have same problem with them now. I'm assuming I damaged the coil pack boots. They were really stuck in there and took alot of force to pull out.
  12. N

Missfire with new plugs

NGK R7437-9 gapped to .026 per IE recommendations.
  13. N

Missfire with new plugs

I just I stalled the IE recommended plugs in my 15 GTI running stage 2 IE. It now has missfies on 3 cylinders, ran fine before. All connectors secure, any ideas?
  14. N

SOLD

Sold
  15. N

2015 GTI Halogen Headlights

Take off set of stock halogen headlights in good condition. Nothing wrong with them, just upgraded to Ed's Reps. $200 plus shipping.