GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by njavier03

1. N

OEM Golf R Mirror Caps

SOLD
  2. N

Gloss Black Wheel Cleaner

I was wondering what YOU guys use to clean gloss black wheels. I was thinking about using a combination of CarPro Iron X and Adam's Wheel Cleaner, but I'm open to better options/methods!
  3. N

Aerofabb Side Skirts

Does anyone have these and can post pics? Thanks in advance! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. N

What did you do to your mk7 today?

What was wrong with the sound of the IE intake? I was looking into getting that one or maybe Cobb. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. N

Oh I love how short the shifts are. It’s just a tad bit stiffer going into 1st and 2nd, but that might be an alignment issue. One time I “down shifted” from 5th to 6th lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. N

Got my auto leveling sensor fixed, installed a DieselGeek Sigma 6, and finally got an APR Stage 1 flash. Does anyone else have the Sigma 6, and can confirm if it’ll break in? It’s a bit stiff. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. N

Hmmm someone I know found the same problem recently. I wonder if it’s going to become a common issue. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. N

Got some new wheels and tires mounted today Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. N

I’ve been running without a front plate for 2 years, and finally got caught. I think he was a new cop, bc he looked pretty young and seemed to be getting coached by his partner. He ended up giving me a ticket for my expired state inspection, bc I gave him the whole “the dealer didn’t drill the...
  10. N

I do have a sunroof, but IMO having black wheels, black mirrors, dark tint, and a completely black roof is kinda overkill. It looks good on red. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. N

Nice job on the roof wraps guys. I originally wanted to wrap my roof too, but actually decided to keep it white. My mirror caps are black and my wheels will be too. I think the whole roof being black would be overkill. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. N

I’ve been wanting to get a wrap too, but don’t feel like spending the time to sew it lol smh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. N

The heat from the bulbs will clear it up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. N

40% it just looks a lot darker bc of the angle Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. N

OE black mirror caps Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk