GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Nitro

1. N

Turbo Whine of Death? Looking for Opinions.

Basically the same spec as an FR500, but far less to purchase. Thx.
  2. N

65k. It was running hot at 450hp/410tq to the wheels on E25. HPA's dyno. Thinking of going FR500
  3. N

Sounds like my FR450 that just let go.
  4. N

360hp kid hauler gets a long-awaited front sway bar upgrade... (detailed review & FSB database inside)

Thank you for all of the feedback. It does help on the mod journey. This forum and its members are great for that. I will be having my KW v3's installed by professionals. The v3's do not have adjustable top hats, which is why I asked about the Eurosports. I have seen feedback that they wear out...
  5. N

360hp kid hauler gets a long-awaited front sway bar upgrade... (detailed review & FSB database inside)

I will post once I have them installed. I think you are correct on the camber plates. Its the reason I am not doing them in a daily driver. It should still be a nice improvement over stock suspension on springs.
  6. N

Did the Euroaport mounts add NVH? I am going KW v3 in My Golf R in a few weeks. Its just a daily driver and gets no track time. I am putting a rear sway bar in and debating the front. For me the decision is not the cost to install the FSB. Its how much compromise on daily ride quality.
  7. N

**SOLD** 2016 Golf R LSG - Stage 3 - DSG/DCC/NAV - 48k mi - $29750

What steering wheel is that? The car looks great.
  8. N

Show Me Your Best Cell Phone Pics

Cruising Mulholland drive and ended up at Neptune's Net.
  9. N

Official Oryx White Pearl Golf R Thread

19×8.5 +45 Rotiform DTM's. slight drop on Eibach pro kit.
  10. N

Tyre fitment

I run 245/35/19 PS4S on Rotiform 19×8.5 +45. The car is on a mild drop with Eibach springs. I dont have any rubbing, although I did do the front fender screw mod.
  11. N

Class action lawsuit letter (Waterpump)

It a joke that Canada is not included in this.
  12. N

Lost all boost on a heavy pull

Did you ever figure this issue out? My MK7 does the same thing?