GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Nineeightyone

1. Nineeightyone

CSB3: 2x4 Method Proves Inferior To Koni Struts

Moving with a small toolbox isn't bad, but I would not want to have to move now with the 52" and all the tools scattered around that I'd have to worry about. Tbh if you're thinking of living there long-term, I'd say just wait until you get settled in, then go on a Tekton shopping spree
  2. Nineeightyone

Congrats, that's rad. Glad we'll get one more CSBG2G in too
  3. Nineeightyone

CSB G2G Spring '24

Honestly same here, I'm awkward IRL and socializing tends to take a fair amount out of me. But more of then than not it winds up being worth it. Hell, even if you don't want to hang for the whole evening, we're gonna get a hotel room so we can stay out for a while and take our time driving back...
  4. Nineeightyone

I remember being mad when CSS came out, then begrudgingly playing it because it's where my friends went. Then when CSGO came out, I was mad and held on until my friends went to CSGO. Now CS2 is out, I can't hold onto CSGO, and it's just full of cheaters. oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg func_vehicle is a...
  5. Nineeightyone

CT’s fmic conversion to bi cooler?

I would reach out to one of the sellers of the Magesty/Magic twintercooler setups on ebay and see what they'd charge you for just the hose, if the CTS intercooler uses similar diameter hose piping I would imagine that'd work without issue and be a pretty inexpensive solution.
  6. Nineeightyone

Pokemon is top tier, though I'm old and can't remember most pokemon beyond G/S/C. I enjoy R/S/E though I still find myself using a lot of the older 'mons. I get really into stuff with a cool setting/landscape, story is a difficult thing for me though because focusing is hard so I struggle with...
  7. Nineeightyone

Counter-Strike is just chess with guns Fallout 3 has a special place in my heart because I get bored quickly but it captured my attention in a very uncommon way. New Vegas and 4 didn't quite have the same grasp, but I think part of that as well is that once I got older it got harder to make...
  8. Nineeightyone

CSB G2G Spring '24

@aspro_gti Montville is the one we went to last time, yes. Unfortunate that @Acadia18 doesn't love us enough to come, but yeah we'll definitely have to do more get togethers. And 4-4:30ish works fine as far as I'm aware, I don't think they open til like 3PM anyway on Thursdays, so @BigLips19...
  9. Nineeightyone

Macrium reflect free has me spoiled, I gotta see if I can pull the SSD from our openmediavault box and image it. SMART data isn't super comforting, but it's a 500gb ssd (because it's what I had) and only needs to be like a 128gb, so I'll see if Macrium will read it via the bootable recovery...
  10. Nineeightyone

CSB G2G Spring '24

May 16th anyone? Thinking evening of karts & food, and general tomfoolery. Montville Supercharged runs their supertrack, there's all sorts of neat stuff to eat in the general area (local folks, pitch any suggestions you've got). And selfishly enough, it means I can take Friday to drive home and...
  11. Nineeightyone

7/11 at 7-11 sounds like heaven. Slurpees & chill. oh fuck wait no that's when they have free slurpee day, shit is gonna be absurdly busy. I'll bring it over to the G2G thread, but May 16th is looking like the best option for us.
  12. Nineeightyone

Do you know what area of June? June 6th is a possibility, or May 16th. Other than those, June 29, July 11 are possibilities (though I'm not certain about 7/11).
  13. Nineeightyone

What did you do to your mk7 today?

But did you win? ;) No pics, but we went to the Cars & Coffee at Steel Stacks on Sunday. Nice time, lots of neat stuff, stopped and got Yocco's after so that was a win. Also got into mild shenanigans with a woman in a mk7 -- I think both of us were surprised when we were a dead even match...
  14. Nineeightyone

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Even the filter is red :LOL: I feel like the Tiguan manifold cover would be a nice addition here. I'd keep it black, but I think it would help accentuate the red accents in the bay.
  15. Nineeightyone

Bummer :( you got riceburnered. But yeah, hopefully your grandma is rad and you can both take the time to enrich each other's lives. Or if nothing else, it'll help you save some money.