2. N

FS: Tastefully Modded 2018 GTI SE

Sale Pending
  3. N

Bump. Price lowered to 28k
  4. N

Glad you caught it in time!! I luckily learned that while sitting in my car the week I bought it while taking a phone call. I suddenly realized I was rolling down a hill despite being in gear. Very quirky engines.
  5. N

Thanks definitely a fun car. I'll miss it. I just got a 2005 Nordic Green with brown interior RX-8 with only 30k miles for the replacement. The rx8 despite it's flaws was one of my childhood dream cars so just had to have this one that came up for sale for a decent price. Would love to keep the...
  6. N

Bump. Open to offers.
  7. N

SOLD!! Hello, up for sale is my 2018 VW GTI SE. I’m the second owner and have owned this car for a little over one year. In that time I installed many tasteful mods with the intention of creating the perfect daily driver with the ability to handle the occasional track day. I have since decided...
  8. N

Official APEX Wheels Showroom Gallery

Cell phone pic dump: Bonus Shots: 2018 MK7.5 GTI Wheels: 17x9" ET42 SM-10s in Anthracite Tires: 255/40-17 Bridgestone RE-71R Additional Modifications: Ohlins R&T Coilovers Vorshlag Camber Plates CSS Knuckles Fender screw mod -2.8 degrees camber in front and -1.8 in...
  9. N

"Official" Lap Times Thread

Yeah I was a bit surprised about the wear. I actually had some inner edge wear as well so my alignment may have been worse that I thought. I aligned myself using tow plates and a camber guage since I ran out of time preparing the car. I also ran high pressures to compensate, but we will see what...
  10. N

Oem tire size, but continental extreme contact sport, so definitely better than the actual oem tires. I did reuse my own VW wheel bearings as they were in good condition. They fit perfectly and from what I've read are the same as the Audi version. Yes stock brakes with neuspeed stainless steel...
  11. N

Thanks! It was a Speed SF event. There was a fair number of other cars on track, but I somehow managed to get a lap with no traffic whatsoever. The whole run group must've been bunched up on the opposite side! The setup resulted in around -2.6° camber up front. I was still getting a lot of...
  12. N

Track name: Laguna Seca Track location: Monterey, CA Lap time: 1:49.47 Year/model: 2018 GTI Estimated total vehicle weight with driver: 3150lbs? Estimated wheel horsepower: APR Stage 1 HT Fuel: 91 Oct. Tire size and model: 225/40-18 Continental Extreme Contact Sport Estimated ambient...
  13. N

Anyone have experience with updated Ohlins road and track kit?

I've always heard great things about Vorshlag so I think I'll give them a try this time. Not too concerned about lowering as I keep telling myself to keep this car practical haha. I haven't been a huge fan of the GC products I've tried in the past, but the MK7 plates do look nice at least from a...
  14. N

Good to know! Right now with 225/40-18 tires at 33 psi I'm at 25.75" in front and 26.4" in back fender to ground.
  15. N

I'm considering upping the rear spring rates in my car. Still a bit pushy with the 400/575 setup I have now. Regarding front camber, I was trying out the Eurosport offset inserts with the OEM mounts along with CSS knuckles. I thought it would be a good solution for a street driven car without...