GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Nickmk7

1. N

Mk7 vs Mk8 and Crank Walk

I guess I failed to elaborate enough, a car that may or may not be tuned....with an aftermarket clutch.
  2. N

Mk7 vs Mk8 and Crank Walk

I'm considering a mk8 R or GTI, I know some mk7s usually the manuals based upon the data in the forums here were affected by poorly designed thrust bearings on the crank resulting in crank walk. Has anyone seen schematics of the evo 4 engine block and found if VW updated the design in any way...
  3. N

DIY MIB1 to MIB2 Infotainment Conversion (Part 1)

I think you have to hold it? I had a different issue, my "App" button on the screen never worked.
  4. N

WTB: OEM GTI facelift (MK 7.5 '18+) downpipe

I have one, in California though.
  5. N

Mib 2 Screen Non-Nav (FS)

I replaced the brain box in the glove box that has fender and nav provisions with the MIB2 unit. Amplifier is MIB1
  6. N

Sold
  7. N

Yes
  8. N

Bump, 75$ free shipping.
  9. N

WTB : wheels for my 2018 GTI SE

They're great wheels. let me know.
  10. N

WTB : wheels for my 2018 GTI SE

I have a set of 19" audi V spokes with PS4 A/S on them.
  11. N

Have a great condition non nav physical button screen for MIB1 to MIB2 upgrade. I ended up using the 8" glass screen in my conversion so this is up for sale. I also have all the old MIB1 fender+nav components for sale if anyone is interested. Screen is tested working in good shape! 100$ obo...
  12. N

Passenger rattle solved!

The little black plastic piece on the underside of the armrest when it’s extended, that’s probably your rattle. Easy fix just push it out
  13. N

Also, If you're routing the cables for the new USB port you can run them super easily by just routing the to the lower right (from where the cubby goes) into the glove box area. Pull the cables inside the little channel above the cabin air box, they will fit nice and snug in there. After that to...
  14. N

@simaservis1108 completed my retrofit from MIB 1 to MIB II in my 2015 tdi us spec. Everything works except the app button doesn't do anything. Not a big deal since I just go through the menu to get to it. No hiccups highly recommend him.
  15. N

Lower Door vinyls

Look into buying a few yards of 3m 2080 and some 3m knifeless tape.