GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Nickk92

1. Nickk92

MK7 Golf R - Parting Out

@aegis I just sold the rims and wheels. Appreciate the interest though!
  2. Nickk92

MK7 Golf R - Parting Out

Thanks! Yeah, it was perfect for the blue R. I'm going to try and sell them together for now as I can't use the rims on my new car. I'll let you know if anything changes
  3. Nickk92

MK7 Golf R - Parting Out

Hey everyone, I just sold my 2017 Golf R and have a few items left for sale. I'm based in Ottawa but willing to ship most items as long as you are OK covering the shipping costs. Will also be travelling to Toronto in mid-Nov and can bring any part there. Unitronic Intake + Air Duct in Blue...
  4. Nickk92

FS: MK7R OE Exhaust System

Located in Ottawa, ON. I have a full OE exhaust system (valved) that came off my 2017 R with around 30,000 km on it. DM if interested!
  5. Nickk92

Best place in Canada for wheels & tires

I'm about to order a new set of 17s (track rims) from www.partsengine.ca which offers free shipping all across Canada, they have a 10% off most things going on right now, and you can get 0% financing over 6 months. You could pick up some tires from them too!
  6. Nickk92

MK7 Partout - 19" Superspeed RF05RR, RS3 Brake Ducts, Endless Pads, WeatherTech

Hey! If the brake ducts are still available, do you still mind shipping them to Ottawa? Let me know and thanks
  7. Nickk92

MK7R Needle Sweep

Hey, Just wondering for the R owners, do your needles sweep every time you start the car? I find sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I played around with different start scenarios, and the times it works usually is when I start the car in "Normal" driving mode if you have DCC. I tried...