GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Nerdy Oreo

1. Nerdy Oreo

2025 Gti

I second this lol. That driveway is STEEP lol 🤣
  2. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

@Acadia18 thank you so much for your help and knowledge, along with that wonderful heated garage!
  3. Nerdy Oreo

Selling - MK7 GTI Cobb Access Port Vent Mount - (3D Printed) $20

These are print on demand, in ASA, so they wont warp or discolor in the car during the summer. I am able to print them in the colors listed below the images. It takes me about a week to get them shipped (I work a full time job). $20 + Shipping (Calculated on request). Let me know if you have any...
  4. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

Perfect. Will do.
  5. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

So true. And I'm lucky enough to have him close to me to be able to help actually complete the work he talks about. I will be taking him up on the offers to help.
  6. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

So in total, your recommended brake job will total out to be roughly $335.70 which is far better than the $600-1100 I expected to spend. Here is my complete part list (thanks to your help): (x4)...
  7. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

Lol I know, just felt like being sassy
  8. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

And is there really any noticeable performance difference in a car not going to be tracked between the super affordable rotors you. Shared and the drilled rotors you shared? Other than cool factor, do the drilled have any major benefits over the non drilled?
  9. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

What would you prefer the title be?
  10. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

So I plan on keeping the car at the very least for the next 5-7 years / untill I pay It off. I want to keep it forever but I do also eventually want an rs3 lol. And what about hardware? Do those kits come with all required hardware?
  11. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

Yeah I have grooves on my rear riverside rotor so I am wanting to do a full replacement all the way around
  12. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

This what you recommend? https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-brake-kit-zimmerman-kit-528841kt15
  13. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

Do you have any full kits you recommend? For both fronts and rears? Anywhere I can save a buck I appreciate lol. I will definitely take you. Up on the offer to help. Are the Zimmerman blanks front and rear for the $200? I do want better stopping power than factory but I'm assuming you only get...
  14. Nerdy Oreo

New Brakes Question

Hey guys! I am going to be doing a brake job on my. Mk7 gti (non-performance pack) and I will be fully replacing both rotors and pads. I was looking at doing an "upgrade" and going with the following kit - - > https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/vw-brake-kit-ebc-brakes-kit-00781 My questions are...
  15. Nerdy Oreo

Exhaust question lol

So I installed my exhaust and didn't end up tightening the connector to the downpipe enough... If the catback separates from the cat/dp is it unsafe to drive? I assume not (itl essentially be a dump pipe at that point) but just making sure it's safe to drive home.