GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mwoodski

1. mwoodski

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

bc by and large no one in america give a shit about soccer or racing.
  2. mwoodski

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

you paid for the whole tach, use it.
  3. mwoodski

ive memorized most of the yellow lengths around me and it annoys the hell out of me when someone stops short lmao
  4. mwoodski

THE Global Sportscar Racing Thread

WEC is racing at Imola this weekend for a 6 hour race on Sunday, and IMSA is running support for the Long Beach GP on Saturday with the GTP and GTD classes. WEC - Imola 6hr LAYOUT ENTRY LIST It'll be available to watch live on the MAX app and OnDemand afterwards...
  5. mwoodski

the thing is all of these professional fighters started as those bar jokers lmao. like theres not a single good role model amongst all of them. i think the part about ufc that annoys me the most is when they knock someone down and just start whaling on someone. like at least in boxing when...
  6. mwoodski

its barbaric. also why i have big problems with things like ufc.
  7. mwoodski

im glad im actually a practicing pacifist bc i want to beat dudes with an aluminum bat frequently who are cunts
  8. mwoodski

i love the four ads in a row between your post and the reply box lmao. work pc i cant add an adblocker on
  9. mwoodski

its always funny how on dating apps you can tell when you're getting close to running out of people in your distance restrictions bc the choices get uglier and more hood.
  10. mwoodski

Any Other Atheist Here?

hell yeah
  11. mwoodski

i really wish i had a shitter car to do scca style rallycross with.