GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by murph3699

1. murph3699

Hey, I noticed in the DTR6054 thread that you DON'T have an upgraded intercooler with the APR...

Hey, I noticed in the DTR6054 thread that you DON'T have an upgraded intercooler with the APR turbo. I have to replace my turbo and the DTR6054 is the best option but I can't do the intercooler right away. How's your experience been? Thanks!
  2. murph3699

Tutorial: How-To Fit Helix Soundbox + Spare in GTI

The one I have doesn't have 35 (Jetta) as an option and its missing some others too.
  3. murph3699

Tutorial: How-To Fit Helix Soundbox + Spare in GTI

Does anyone have a way to get updated files for the SD card? I managed to get a dongle for cheap but its missing a bunch of the codes.
  4. murph3699

Helix subwoofer/DSP and Focal IS VW 155 - do not recommend

I'm glad you posted this because I was considering those speakers. I'm pretty happy with the Helix. I got one for my wife's 2019 Jetta R-Line and the Helix sounds a thousand times better in the GTI
  5. murph3699

Austins on a Jetta ???

I put Pretorias on my wife's 2019 R-Line with 15/10 spacers and H&R springs. No problemo.
  6. murph3699

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Fender screw mod. Even though its just 18X8 +45 235/40/18 on VWR/Bilstein B8s I was getting some rubbing on harsh "dips"
  7. murph3699

Gloss black rear emblem for a Mk7 GTI

I work real hard on my ass 🤣 Klii is great. I sent them a sheet of my wrap and they made me a rear underlay and a front overlay. I also have some Badgeskins stuff for both cars as well.
  8. murph3699

Gloss black rear emblem for a Mk7 GTI

I grabbed one of these. Looks fine on my car. I previously dipped my OEM emblem but wanted something smooth. There was no option for the Jetta so I vinyl wrapped it and its much better than using plastidip. The underlays are from Klii.
  9. murph3699

Supermoto's GTI Wrap Progress Log

I get compliments from people all the time. Everyone from car folks like us to little old ladies. My wife gets a kick out of it. I absolutely love this color and with the ceramic coating dirt just comes right off. Snow also slides off
  10. murph3699

Best mods to add HP/TQ without much NVH?

Same. I'm 47 and went with the AWE track catback. Its loud enough to know I have it but not obnoxious enough to aggravate my neighbors.
  11. murph3699

Recall on gear shifter trim

I'm talking about the same plastic trim that's peeling on the shifter. I almost cut myself wiping down the steering wheel
  12. murph3699

Recall on gear shifter trim

I wish they'd do the steering wheel too. Mine is peeling.
  13. murph3699

40k DSG Service shops

I'm in Mass and paid $330 today with Liquimoly at an independent Audi/VW shop. I know its not Seattle but it ain't like the Boston area is a cheap place to operate
  14. murph3699

What did you do to your mk7 today?

40K DSG service, installed a Neuspeed rear sway bar, an APR Turbo inlet pipe and an oil change.