1. M

2016 Lapiz Blue Golf R 6-Speed Stage 2 - NoVA

Price drop! Asking $20,400.
  2. M

Here are some interior pics:
  3. M

I am selling my 2016 Volkswagen Golf R. I am the second owner. I purchased the car in March 2023 off the vortex and it came from GA. The car is a Lapiz blue 6 spd manual loaded model, currently at 94k miles. It is stage 2, runs strong with no issues. Though I bought this car less than a year...
  4. M

2017 GTI, 35k miles, stage 2 - sold to Carmax

Dang I'm really annoyed I missed this. I'm in VA. Oh well
  5. M

FS: 2018 Golf GTI SE Manual $25,000

Still for sale?
  6. M

FS: 2017 GTI Sport, 27.5k Miles, New Mexico, $23k

Do you mind sharing what the car sold for? PM if that's easier but I'm in the market so curious if prices are coming down.
  7. M

2019 Golf R 6MT / CPO / Oryx White / Stock

I guess I missed out :( how much did the dealer give you?
  8. M

FS: 2018 Lapiz MK7.5R 6MT, APR Stage 2 - 38k miles

Hey man is this car still available? Do you still have OEM wheels?
  9. M

2017 CSG GTI SE with DSG - 25k Mi - CPO Warranty through Oct 2022 - Northern VA

Hello everyone, I just bought this car three months ago before the world fell apart. Now things have changed, I don't need the car anymore (no more commute, and I have a truck if I need to drive) and I'm kicking myself for the purchase. Oh well, my loss and your gain. The car is a very clean...
  10. M

2017 SE in CSG, $17.5k [US-SoCal]

That's a great price op. Glws
  11. M

Bought, mods please delete. WTB: 2018/2019 MK7.5 AB or SE w/ experience DSG

Georgia is close enough to me to drive back. Congrats! What color is it? The ones I saw at dealers in Georgia were overpriced I'm surprised I missed this one. Was it red or white/white silver? Maybe that's why I didn't see it lol.
  12. M

Nice find!!! Where did you find that? Now every car I find is going to seem overpriced lol. Thanks a lot haha.
  13. M

Only a 2018 SE is likely to be within your budget from what I've seen lately. Maybe it will be a bit easier in Arkansas but around here that's the case . Even that will be hard to find.
  14. M

WTB 2018 GTI Autobahn in or around the Tristate

There's a stage 2 Autobahn with dsg at paddock Chevrolet in Buffalo for under $23k. I was going to buy it but I think I'm going to stay stock this time.