GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mr wrong

1. M

WTB: DSG Fluid....

Great point. I just like helping out the community when I can. And at the rate I drive, I'm looking at 3 years between DSG services.
  2. M

WTB: DSG Fluid....

...enough to do the service. Please PM a price shipped to 37067
  3. M

White smoke under hard acceleration/boost.

As the topic states. No lights and car runs fine, just a lot of smoke under boost when accelerating hard. Under high RPM and no boost, no smoke. Any ideas where to start? See sig for vehicle details... Thanks!.
  4. M

2.0t HPFP swap on 1.8t

I don't know much about MPI, but is their any benefit using it with exclusively pump gas? I was under the impression it was only beneficial if running Exx fuel. See vehicle info below..
  5. M

Uniconnect cable honest opinions...

I had their tune on my IS38 Alltrack (1.8 engine) and would sometimes go into limp mode under hard throttle and they blamed my APR DSG tune. Switched Cobb/EQT and never looked back.
  6. M

Help. Need LED Bulb Type For Reverse Lamp....

Thanks everyone... Went with these..
  7. M

Help. Need LED Bulb Type For Reverse Lamp....

...I think it's '194 Wedge' type but need confirmation. I'm not knocking DeAuto, but they want 49.00 for a pair and I can get 10 on Amazon for 15 negating the need for a lifetime warranty. See sig for vehicle specifics. Thanks
  8. M

Demon Trans tries to bankrupt me, at least it's not a DSG - that would be gay

Nice! I really like those. So much so that we went to our local Kia dealer and they wanted a 20k mark-up and had this attitude like they were doing us a favor. I just laughed, turned, and walked out.
  9. M

Potential race vs del sol

he lost it with the floor pan.
  10. M

How to get engine code from VIN?

Your local dealership parts department should be able to pull it up on ETKA.
  11. M

Reverse lights?

For those that are fine going the Amazon route are 194 wedge Bulbs the ones what we need to get?
  12. M

Electric GTI

What I want to know is, is it spicy?
  13. M

What is with all the SPAM about gummies ?

Another 'outside the box idea'. What if you were to create a new personal account for yourself and share the login credentials of your current account with a few trusted folks to help with your workload, or at a minimum a backup? I'm assuming you don't have the ability to give other accounts the...