GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mr-fix

1. mr-fix

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Is there a topic with all known and tested VCDS/OBDeleven tweaks and activations? I would love to contribute (or start a new topic if doesn't exist already).
  2. mr-fix

Parts for highline rear camera retrofit

Wiring for the RVC High, if someone is interested in this retrofit:
  3. mr-fix

How to Retro-Fit Illuminated Overhead Console Panel

Two things: 1. I've swapped my standard roof light with LED one some time ago. I don't know if that's regional difference or maybe it's because I don't have electric roof window buttons, but I had a little foam element over there that was blanking a hole, which I assume was designed for ambient...
  4. mr-fix

1.6 TDI and Sport HMI (Performance Monitor)

Not 100% sure but I think that he gateway is not passing through this data from ECU to infotainment data bus.
  5. mr-fix

Parts for highline rear camera retrofit

here’s coding procedure for HIGh camera that I found: http://ilovecarmods.com/vw/discover-media-mib2#173 as far as I know infotainment units with P/N ending 819 or 820 (for example 3q0 035 819) will not support camera feed - doesn’t matter LOW or HIGH.
  6. mr-fix

Anyone fitted a highline reversing camera?

AHK = Anhängerkupplung = towbar Most likely ARA is Anhängerassistenten (EN: Trailer Towing Assistant = TTA) ARA mechanical = dedicated articulation angle sensor in tow ball? ARA optical = optical trailer assist? Also found this:
  7. mr-fix

Go through the 6C coding, bit by bit, and check if it’s coded correctly according to your cars equipment.
  8. mr-fix

Turn the steering wheel lock to lock few times. Then check if you can clear the fault code.
  9. mr-fix

Shift Knobs

Wrapped mine to match dashboard vinyl wrap. Happy with the result!
  10. mr-fix

mr-fix wagon TDI

Wrapped DSG selector to match the dashboard vinyl instead of flashy red in non-GTI car.
  11. mr-fix

Disable "Check SAFELOCK!" reminder

Each time you turn the ignition off you see "Check SAFELOCK! Owner's manual!" message which looks like a fault but actually it's just a reminder that car is equipped with deadlocks - once locked you can not open the door from inside (for example after breaking the window). If someone stays in...
  12. mr-fix

Enabling ACC speed adjustment with 1mph increments

I don't have access to car with CC and without ACC so can't say. Check if there's module 13 available and what's inside coding and adaptations.
  13. mr-fix

Ancel VD500 functions???

This is a list of module that you can connect with. And it's an extended list - not only modules that are installed in your car are here. MK7 will not have module 11 (ECU #2) but for example Audi Q7 with 4.2TDI will.
  14. mr-fix

mr-fix wagon TDI

AFAIK everything in car is ready for it. Needs just mirror replacement + wiring. One can use mirrors from Passat B8 and they should fit almost perfectly (mirror will rub on the housing in one of the end position if you don't modify the housing first). And in my case relocation of the side...