GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mr.boles

1. Mr.boles

Anyone have a code P12A2 ?

Hello, I’ve been getting a fuel problem where the rail pressure would start reading a constant 49999.99 and the lpfp duty cycle would go to a constant 69.99 at first no code. But now every time it happens I get a code P12A2 for fuel rail pressure inappropriately high. The strange part is the...
  2. Mr.boles

Free MT6 wonder mod: OEM bleeder delay removal

.yo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Mr.boles

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Put on my black Neuspeed RSe10 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Mr.boles

Performance pack and S3 rear brakes the same

I've been unable to find a lot of options for the performance packs rear brake pads. Specifically I was looking for the EBC yellow stuff rear brake pads. I was unable to find them for the PP but I found a part number for them for the S3. Does anybody know if the rears on the performance pack and...
  5. Mr.boles

Who wants to chip in and buy APR

I guess APR is for sale. My uncle recently texted me this a little weird to say the least http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/19375688/4800-US-Hwy-280-West-Opelika-AL/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Mr.boles

What movie car would you have???

The RS6 In layer cake Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Mr.boles

(For sale) Far from perfect 17in Denver's

I'm trying to sell my 17in Denver's off my 08 mk5 I'm looking for 300$ but I'm open to offers. They are in rough shape but two of the tires have good tread. Local pick up or meet up only. I live in Long Island i'm willing to drive a reasonable distance and meet halfway. Sent from my iPhone...
  8. Mr.boles

What did you do to your mk7 today?

just got these neuspeed rse10 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Mr.boles

Noise coming from air vent

I'm getting a noise when I change any of the air locations like defrost to top vent or the vent by my feet sounds like the motor is binding. Is anyone else have this problem? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Mr.boles

Autotech high-pressure fuel pump upgrade

I was just browsing ECS an I found this ( https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VII--2.0T_Gen3/Engine/Performance/ES2973047/ ) I thought the hpfp wasn't a weak point in our cars Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Mr.boles

** The Official Beer Thread **

Sorry I meant 61 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Mr.boles

Nice man I grab it when I can and stash it you try the 65 yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Mr.boles

Sweet I could get in to this thread any of you guys have the dogfish 120 or the 65 minute the 120 will kick your ass and the 65 is strange but good with a grape finish I was out in California and was in oceanside when to stone and had a good ipa call do these hops make my beer look big Sent...