GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mr.Alex

1. Mr.Alex

Well boxing just took a turn for the worse.

They can't strip him of the belt or overturn the decision, all that review can do is make a mandatory rematch which is what already is in the works for the $$$. If I would be Manny I wouldn't fight him again, nothing else to prove as it was a clear win.
  2. Mr.Alex

Well boxing just took a turn for the worse.

There was a rush of late bets on Bradley, so anyone who knows what that means knows what happened.
  3. Mr.Alex

Porsche Classic

Just saw it last night and I was also impressed. The Drive show segments are great, make sure to subscribe.
  4. Mr.Alex

Post a pic of a chick you lost your job over...

Well, my next vacation will be to Columbia.
  5. Mr.Alex

Long shot but...

You could probly find some good curb ramps for that if you want.
  6. Mr.Alex

Long shot but...

I got like a 2x12 and cut it into two 2ft segments for each wheel and just need to cut the ends into like a 4" incline. Also want to get some anti-slip fabric and glue that to the bottom to prevent it moving.
  7. Mr.Alex

Long shot but...

Any pictures of your setup? I'm such a noob.
  8. Mr.Alex

Long shot but...

Driveway ramps are a bit different, they are more curb ramps. I bought some wood today after taking measurements and I'll see how it works out.
  9. Mr.Alex

2013 SRT Viper Revealed

They took so many styling cues from that Italian concept a while back. Can't remember its name. It looks more refined than past generations you could say, hope the interior is also better.
  10. Mr.Alex

Long shot but...

#driveway problems. I lowered the rear more yesterday and now I scape somewhere in the middle of the car as I come up up over the inclined ramp. Something like these wooden planks would really help, I wonder besides having them made at home depot, where might I find something like these? The...
  11. Mr.Alex

Formula One Talk

The last race was really good, Perez was pushing so hard. I also felt bad for Button cause he was off to a good start but then the wing got clipped. Looks like Vettel is also having a hard time adjusting to the new car?
  12. Mr.Alex

Top Gear USA

I'm sad to say I really just only watched the Lake Bell interview in the last episode, I fast forwarded over everything else. Hard to watch.
  13. Mr.Alex

Top Gear USA

Last episode was actually good, made me chuckle on a few accounts. Probably one of their best ones period. Although some of the design of their cars was very close to the TP UK segment.
  14. Mr.Alex

Top Gear USA

The last episode was actually not bad by their standards.