GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by morgan

1. morgan

Wheel Bolt Length

OP what did you end up doing? Found this discussion as I'm trying to buy the right bolts for my new wheels. Thanks.
  2. morgan

Nobody ever sees all 4 wheels at the same time. How about a different color on the other side?

Didn't think about rotation. What if I do a x-rotation and the same color stays on one side?
  3. morgan

Nobody ever sees all 4 wheels at the same time. How about a different color on the other side?

What do you think? Gun metal on the left and black on the right?
  4. morgan

What's your recommendation for a 18x8 wheel set for under $700?

Heard back from them re shipping. Free shipping not available to US. $275 USD flat shipping for any order going south of the border. That would blow my budget.
  5. morgan

I'm also considering the TCR reps from UK. Haven't pulled the trigger because of the $333 shipping. https://www.ebay.com/itm/18-VW-Golf-Reifnitz-TCR-Style-Wheels-Gloss-Black-MK5-MK6-MK7-MK7-5-GTi-GTD-R/264413015515?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
  6. morgan

Oh I love the Dime! Gold wheels on my Pure White would be interesting. https://www.canadawheels.ca/fast-wheels/dime-matte-gold-w88517 The 35 offset worries me a little. But this guy on Reddit installed the same wheels on his 7.5 R without any fitment issues (confirmed via DM with him). GTI...
  7. morgan

Thanks for all the great input. Off to check them out...
  8. morgan

Trade: 18" BBS CH-R for Austin or Nogaro + Cash

Austin only? Not Dallas from the 7.5?
  9. morgan

That's before tax and shipping (if any). I was looking at the MOMO Revenge sold by CARID on eBay for $565 free shipping but the last set was sold before I pulled the trigger. But I really want to put on new wheels for the new year.
  10. morgan

hub centric rings aftermarket wheels

Thanks. Bought a set to get ready for my MOMO Revenge.
  11. morgan

my tuned GTI suffered a catastrophic engine failure...

Yes..I didn't even looked at the 2020 cars on the lot. VW shortened the 2020 warranty to 4y/50K miles. I asked the salesperson why. He said the long warranty was a gesture of apology to the public over the Dieselgate and an attempt to rebuild the customers' trust in the brand. But data shows...
  12. morgan

Congrats to all of us. I'm married 31 years.
  13. morgan

No..Kirkland offered me $500 for my vehicle lol. It's Auburn and I had one of the best buying experiences there. All of their new VW vehicles and 2012 and newer vehicles (all makes) now have the lifetime powertrain warranty.