GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by mmdb

1. mmdb

SOLD!!!!! FS: MK7 Golf R - PowerValve (UK) Catback Valved Exhaust (No Drone) - Located SoCal (92683)

BUMP! Picked up shipping price update!!!!!!!!! Buy now!!!!!!! ;)
  2. mmdb

Audiofrog UMI-1 USB Measurement Interface - RTA )

Since I’m hanging up the hat for car audio my test equipment is up for sale. This unit is already calibrated and ready to go. Pm me if you have any questions.
  3. mmdb

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Ohlins Road And Track Coilover Suspension Kit SKU: OHLVWSMT21 (MQB Chassis) - Golf R Spring Rates - $1200 (92683)

I’ve seen 100-150$ per shock. I’d trash these coils if it was 350$ per shock… which I 110% doubt is the case… but I’ve been wrong before!
  4. mmdb

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Ohlins Road And Track Coilover Suspension Kit SKU: OHLVWSMT21 (MQB Chassis) - Golf R Spring Rates - $1200 (92683)

Yes! Buy them now :) I was initially surprised when I learned this. I bought these coilovers since I was told by Ohlins that they'll last 100k miles (directly from Ohlins USA). Kind of stupid they need rebuilds so often, but IMO I think that's exaggerated... unless they're using shi* parts...
  5. mmdb

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Lightly used 30-40k miles. They've never seen the track and only used on public roads. Have never used these on a canyon. Perfect working condition. Located in 92683, but willing to split shipping. Priced to sell as these are taking up space! PM me if you have any...
  6. mmdb

BMW F80 M3 vs Audi RS3 8V vs Audi RS3 8Y

:P Yeah came that way. It's growing on me.
  7. mmdb

Figure he's another one riding the wagon. :D MK7R is an amazing chassis and great in its own way. Oh and here's the boring POS I got.
  8. mmdb

I know a few key reviewers stated this and initially I listened to 'em. I swore I'd just wait for the RS3.. but I'm really glad I didn't... If this helps anyone... I ended up getting the F80. It's a pretty badass car... it's fast and nimble. I love that there's a lot of support for this car...
  9. mmdb

FS: Stoptech St60 Trophy front brakes 380mm 2-piece rotor (lightly used) with new track pads - located 92683 - $1800 picked up / $2000 shipped

As stated lightly used. Never tracked or abused. Used for daily commute. No major scoring in rotors. comes with brand new track pads as well as stock pads. Stock pads have a lot of miles left of usage. comes with stainless lines, brackets and all things to bolt up to your mqb. (Add 3% if via...