GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Mk7GolfDisease

1. Mk7GolfDisease

Anyone know why I started having a discoloration in my rear bumper on mk7 golf 1.8t 2017?

No idea when it started the discoloration i only found out recently after rust proofing my entire car as i had to remove my scuff rubber thing that I had on my rear bumper i mean i know its plastic vs metal rest of car but why though is there something contributing to it in escalating the...
  2. Mk7GolfDisease

Premium gas in 1.8L TSI?!

Understood sorry i didnt know as generally they say Audis are like higher end in terms of luxurious cars vs volkswagen just daily driving depending i guess which line you buy golf or jettas or whatever else is there.
  3. Mk7GolfDisease

Yeah i saw 1.8 but i swear audis and vw are not identical in build to why i stated that maybe same engine but built differently...
  4. Mk7GolfDisease

Yeah sounds good thanks for the detailed info but it said in that study its for an Audi not vw golf 1.8T
  5. Mk7GolfDisease

Yeah sounds good thanks for the detailed info but it said in that study its for an Audi not vw golf just fyi
  6. Mk7GolfDisease

Yeah not much difference so who cares ill stick to 87 im broke af not anytime soon will i ever put premium in my daily car drive.
  7. Mk7GolfDisease

Well whatever the fuck shell recently started adding to regular grade is a shit show where my range got slashed in half...
  8. Mk7GolfDisease

And whats E10 and E85?
  9. Mk7GolfDisease

No I am from Ontario not BC and sadly i been noticing something is way off with shells 87 regular grade it burns gas like no tomorrow never gives me much range anymore, so i think they are over filling it with water or some next shit. It doesnt used to do that to me before I will have to try...
  10. Mk7GolfDisease

People recommended to put premium gas only for 2017 vw golf 1.8T BUT WHY?

Yeah im stock no tuner nothing added if i wanted a default fast car i would buy Golf R i dont temper with engine related tuners i bought car for daily use to use from point A to B and nice decent fast quick car for what its worth specs wise.
  11. Mk7GolfDisease

Well no dealership told me that from the start about such info when i bought my car brand new 4 years ago.. So still not buying it other then cleaner engine claim vs any turbo related opinions.
  12. Mk7GolfDisease

Thanks for the info much appreciated!